News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 4

Started by Admiral Yi, September 29, 2009, 06:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: PDH on October 04, 2009, 10:51:46 AM
I don't care that it is the Cowboys, I want to see Denver humiliated.  Number 1 defense...
See, you're being silly.  The Cowboys being humiliated today is sweet.  The Broncos giving their fans hope and then disintegrating and missing the playoffs is also sweet.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on October 04, 2009, 11:12:23 AM
Quote from: PDH on October 04, 2009, 10:51:46 AM
I don't care that it is the Cowboys, I want to see Denver humiliated.  Number 1 defense...
See, you're being silly.  The Cowboys being humiliated today is sweet.  The Broncos giving their fans hope and then disintegrating and missing the playoffs is also sweet.

I really like the way you think; about football at least.  :P

CountDeMoney

Hey Neil, your boy is starting.  I smell a safety.

QuoteLinebacker Tavares Gooden will not start today in the Ravens' game against the New England Patriots here at Gillette Stadium.

Gooden, who had been questionable after practicing on a limited basis last week, is dealing with a concussion and shoulder injury. Jameel McClain is slated to make his first career start for Gooden.

And, as an added bonus....crazy white boy is activated for the first time this season.

QuoteRookie linebacker/defensive end Paul Kruger, a second-round pick in April's draft, will be activated for the first time this season.

PDH

Quote from: Neil on October 04, 2009, 11:12:23 AM
Perhaps, but I am too close to the source of evil, the giant eye to the south whose gaze sweeps o'er all the land and demands all bow to the power of Blue and Orange...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

McClain is a safety machine.  Brady is going to pay.

And PeeDee, sometimes you have to put up with some assholery in order to get a big payoff down the road.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Vince on October 04, 2009, 10:31:55 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2009, 10:10:29 AM
I see Rapistburger is going to host a wrestling show tomorrow. Total white trash.

I'm sure it'll be worth it when Ray Lewis comes out of the crowd and nails him in the head with a steel chair. 

Sad thing is, I doubt that would do any damage.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Also, enjoy the "Who gives a shit about prostate cancer" game day.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

The pink is annoying.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

PDH

Quote from: Neil on October 04, 2009, 11:53:15 AM
And PeeDee, sometimes you have to put up with some assholery in order to get a big payoff down the road.
My hatred blinds me...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

derspiess

Brad St. Louis managed to screw up yet another FG snap.  Get him the f*ck out of there & get a real longsnapper, FFS.

CountDeMoney

Derrick Mason is a fucking soldier.

derspiess

And the Bungles offense still can't kick the habit of getting one penalty per set of downs. 

Alcibiades

Wish I'd known welker was playing beforehand.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Highlight reel TD catch by Chad Johnson.  I think the "keep him out of the Dawg Pound" thing was scripted.