And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Valmy on September 28, 2009, 01:34:50 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 27, 2009, 05:28:42 PM
This chick said that Raz reminded her of her ex. Raz ask why they broke up and she says she wasn't into him.

I'm right when I say this is a dead end, right?

Yeah 'you totally remind me of a this guy I didn't find attractive' is not exactly the language of a woman falling in love.

Well she found the dude ok enough to date him and I'll assume have sex with him.  Maybe Raz can at least get her drunk and get his dick wet.

merithyn

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 28, 2009, 01:54:12 AM
Well she found the dude ok enough to date him and I'll assume have sex with him.  Maybe Raz can at least get her drunk and get his dick wet.

Not worth it, Raz. That's how crazy starts, and for once we won't be talking about you.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

Quote from: merithyn on September 28, 2009, 08:32:44 AM
Not worth it, Raz. That's how crazy starts, and for once we won't be talking about you.

Crazy starts with her not being that into him?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: merithyn on September 28, 2009, 08:32:44 AM
WTF are you talking about?

Ideologue

This chick said that Raz reminded her of her ex. Raz ask why they broke up and she says she wasn't into him.

Yeah 'you totally remind me of a this guy I didn't find attractive' is not exactly the language of a woman falling in love.

I'd say this is a reasonable assumption.

How about "You remind me of a teacher I had that I had a crush on"?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

sbr

Quote from: Ideologue on September 28, 2009, 08:17:29 PM

I'd say this is a reasonable assumption.

How about "You remind me of a teacher I had that I had a crush on"?

Ah, Miss Thompson, 4th grade.  :perv: