News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 02:01:32 PMYou can only get away with saying that since she doesn't read this site anymore.
:goodboy:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 11:21:26 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 11:19:44 AM
If I can get permisson from Raz I will show you all what she said which I think shows she is clearly not interested.

Well I will leave it up to Raz's discretion then -_-

Eh, she's not falling down at my feet.  She's playing her womanish games.  I don't know where it will go, but I'll play along for a while at least till something better comes along.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Monoriu

Raz, have you ever heard of Densha Otoko?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Densha_Otoko

The Japanese words mean "train man".  It is an allegedly real story of a hardcore nerd who rescued a beautiful and rich young lady on a train.  The nerd posts on the net asking for advice on how to date the girl.  The posts were eventually collected and published.  There were even a TV drama series and a movie based on the story (which I've watched, at the insistance of my wife).

I can only assume that a large fortune was made in the process by all parties concerned  :cool:

Malthus

Quote from: Monoriu on September 25, 2009, 04:10:37 PM

The Japanese words mean "train man".  It is an allegedly real story of a hardcore nerd who rescued a beautiful and rich young lady on a train.  The nerd posts on the net asking for advice on how to date the girl.  The posts were eventually collected and published.  There were even a TV drama series and a movie based on the story (which I've watched, at the insistance of my wife).

I can only assume that a large fortune was made in the process by all parties concerned  :cool:

Heh, a book made of the collected adventures of some dude posting on a chat site? I'd love to see the Languish equivalent.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Monoriu

Quote from: Malthus on September 25, 2009, 04:38:22 PM

Heh, a book made of the collected adventures of some dude posting on a chat site? I'd love to see the Languish equivalent.  :lol:

It's a bit more than that.  Imagine the dude going to a restaurant with the girl.  He doesn't know what to wear, what to order, what to talk about etc , so he asks for advice before going.  The focus of the story is very much on the interaction between the dude and the languish equivalent, and their...unique world view  :lol:

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Monoriu on September 25, 2009, 04:10:37 PM

The sequel seems more fun

QuoteFollowing its popularity, "Chikan Otoko" was produced, the story of a man who is accused of being a groper on public transport

Korea

Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 11:22:23 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 11:17:57 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 10:39:17 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:30:26 AM
Quote from: C.C.R. on September 25, 2009, 07:23:46 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 24, 2009, 10:48:14 PM
I missed the boob shot, people.

Here you go...

Damn those are big.
No, these are:

EEWWWWWW! That looks disgusting and really uncomfortable.

Actually, a cowrker with tits the size of the middle chick had to undergo reduction surgery due to back problems.

Was she also fat? I've seen one girl that was extremely skinny that had at least double d boobs. It was worrisome.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 25, 2009, 11:27:24 AM
Awesome CCR.  :ccr

Now Korea has to show us an updated version of hers.  It's the rules.  :contract:

Or CCR's massive database, we have to see the winner, obviously.

Mine have gotten bigger! By 2 cups! :w00t:

Korea

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 25, 2009, 11:37:37 AM
I'd say middle chick's tits are merely unattractive, not quite disgusting.

@Korea- if she's willing to see him again she can't be that uninterested

It was the non committal way she said it though. And the friends stipulation.

Korea

Quote from: Drakken on September 25, 2009, 12:26:12 PM

As for the friend zone after dates, most of the time it's because the guy either grossly fumbled or played it all "nice guy", didn't make his sexual and attraction clear and didn't escalate. I mean, 3 dates and nothing happens? Of course she'll think you are either intimidated, gutless, gay, or that you really want to remain friends with her (could be also a mix of all those above).

You're suppose to have sex after the third date?!

Korea

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 25, 2009, 12:38:50 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 11:18:58 AM
A bit...strange...

Do you have mine?
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 25, 2009, 11:27:24 AM
Awesome CCR.  :ccr

Now Korea has to show us an updated version of hers.  It's the rules.  :contract:

Or CCR's massive database, we have to see the winner, obviously.

Yes, along with a few other female Languish denizens.  Does this make me  :ph34r: or  :nerd: ?

Yep. Those are some nice titties. :ccr:

Korea

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 25, 2009, 12:52:42 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 12:46:23 PM
I guess that's true.  If Raz gets that far it will be a glorious thing indeed.

Would that make Jaron the only virgin left on Languish?

Actually Raz has had sex before. :)

Korea

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 12:57:01 PM
Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 12:51:27 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 12:50:16 PM
I'd fuck the big-titted chick in the middle.
For your insane vegan comments you are: forgiven. :)

I don't think it'd be fun to hear her complain about her back for years on end, and in general skinny chicks you'd consider practically titless are my raison d'être, but I'd like to mix it up every now and again.

<_<

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2009, 04:05:21 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 11:21:26 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 11:19:44 AM
If I can get permisson from Raz I will show you all what she said which I think shows she is clearly not interested.

Well I will leave it up to Raz's discretion then -_-

Eh, she's not falling down at my feet.  She's playing her womanish games.  I don't know where it will go, but I'll play along for a while at least till something better comes along.

I really like panda girl.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)