News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Boobs like that should be seen, not heard about.

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 25, 2009, 11:34:10 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 11:22:23 AM

Actually, a cowrker with tits the size of the middle chick had to undergo reduction surgery due to it being disgusting and awful.

FYP
You're dead to me, son.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Drakken on September 25, 2009, 12:35:29 PM
Then you weren't in the "friend zone" while you had sex with her. Duh.

I guess that's true.  If Raz gets that far it will be a glorious thing indeed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 12:33:20 PM
Hehe I have actually have sex a few times and then gotten friend zoned so you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
Princesca tried to friend zone me after I banged her the first time and I was all "OH NO YOU DON'T GIRL" and then she was all "YES MASSA".  :cool:

Ideologue

I'd fuck the big-titted chick in the middle.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 12:50:16 PM
For your insane vegan comments you are: forgiven. :)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 12:46:23 PM
I guess that's true.  If Raz gets that far it will be a glorious thing indeed.

Would that make Jaron the only virgin left on Languish?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 25, 2009, 11:37:37 AM
I'd say middle chick's tits are merely unattractive, not quite disgusting.

That's because she has horrible implants.  It looks like she probably started out as an A cup and stuffed a pair of watermelons in there.

C.C.R.

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 12:49:24 PM
Princesca tried to friend zone me after I banged her the first time and I was all "OH NO YOU DON'T GIRL" and then she was all "YES MASSA".  :cool:

Speaking of Princesca, my "records" are conspicuously missing a pictoral specimen of her goodies.  What would be the most convenient way for us to mutually rectify this deficiency?

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 12:51:27 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 12:50:16 PM
For your insane vegan comments you are: forgiven. :)

I don't think it'd be fun to hear her complain about her back for years on end, and in general skinny chicks you'd consider practically titless are my raison d'ĂȘtre, but I'd like to mix it up every now and again.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Caliga

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 25, 2009, 12:53:44 PMSpeaking of Princesca, my "records" are conspicuously missing a pictoral specimen of her goodies.  What would be the most convenient way for us to mutually rectify this deficiency?
She has never been especially cooperative in this whole picture-taking department.  <_<

C.C.R.

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 01:04:32 PM
Quote from: C.C.R. on September 25, 2009, 12:53:44 PMSpeaking of Princesca, my "records" are conspicuously missing a pictoral specimen of her goodies.  What would be the most convenient way for us to mutually rectify this deficiency?
She has never been especially cooperative in this whole picture-taking department.  <_<

:console:

Caliga

Hm, wait a sec... I thought I sent you a pic of her tramp stamp way back when?  :huh:

C.C.R.

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 01:08:18 PM
Hm, wait a sec... I thought I sent you a pic of her tramp stamp way back when?  :huh:

Yes -- I still have that on file.  However, all you see in the pic is the tattoo itself.  There are no goodies visible (covered or otherwise)...

:P

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 12:49:24 PM

You can only get away with saying that since she doesn't read this site anymore.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."