And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:11:09 PM
Quote from: Drakken on September 25, 2009, 12:26:12 PM

As for the friend zone after dates, most of the time it's because the guy either grossly fumbled or played it all "nice guy", didn't make his sexual and attraction clear and didn't escalate. I mean, 3 dates and nothing happens? Of course she'll think you are either intimidated, gutless, gay, or that you really want to remain friends with her (could be also a mix of all those above).

You're suppose to have sex after the third date?!

Not necessarily sex. But three or four dates happening without even a kiss or trying to get one makes it a dead cat, and unless masochistic a waste of time and energy.

garbon

Why not? We are talking about adults.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:16:25 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2009, 04:05:21 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 11:21:26 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 11:19:44 AM
If I can get permisson from Raz I will show you all what she said which I think shows she is clearly not interested.

Well I will leave it up to Raz's discretion then -_-

Eh, she's not falling down at my feet.  She's playing her womanish games.  I don't know where it will go, but I'll play along for a while at least till something better comes along.

I really like panda girl.

You read what I sent you?  I think she's more my style.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Quote from: Drakken on September 26, 2009, 01:39:45 AM
Not necessarily sex. But three or four dates happening without even a kiss or trying to get one makes it a dead cat, and unless masochistic a waste of time and energy.

Unless you find that you really enjoy one another's company. Surely that counts for something?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Habbaku

Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:07:49 PM
Mine have gotten bigger! By 2 cups! :w00t:

[siege] You've gotten fat. [/siege]
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: merithyn on September 26, 2009, 11:03:18 AM

Unless you find that you really enjoy one another's company. Surely that counts for something?

Two persons of different sex enjoying each other's company and neither wanting sex with the other? What are the odds of that? (speaking of heteros, Marty, don't flip)

Ideologue

Quote from: merithyn on September 26, 2009, 11:03:18 AM

Fuck no.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

Quote from: Korea on September 22, 2009, 10:57:52 AM
WTF? Is dating always this manipulative mind fuck?
Some people have a tendency to overthink it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
I don't think that I tested Ide. Or if I did I did it without realizing. I just thought this is fun and then it progressed from there. :huh:
Ide is the chick in your relationship:  He tested you.  When you let him play around in your butt, you passed.

Then again, Ide knows comics and strategic bombers with such an intensity that he couldn't possibly be the chick.  Maybe you're just one of those couples that is brought together by coolness rather than trickery, hokey religions and ancient weapons.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Korea

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 10:24:09 PM
Make enough posts in a row? :lol:

I can't help that I have many wonderful and interesting things to say.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: garbon on September 26, 2009, 01:46:33 AM

So being an adult is the same as being a slut?

Razgovory

Quote from: Korea on September 26, 2009, 04:39:51 PM

Better then child sluts.  That's weird.  Only Grallon wants that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Korea

Quote from: Habbaku on September 26, 2009, 12:04:48 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:07:49 PM
Mine have gotten bigger! By 2 cups! :w00t:

[siege] You've gotten fat. [/siege]

Unfortunately, I did gain weight :( Thank you paxil! But I'm losing it now. :) Just lost  15lbs. But my boobs are still big!

Korea

Quote from: Razgovory on September 26, 2009, 04:42:34 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 26, 2009, 04:39:51 PM

Better then child sluts.  That's weird.  Only Grallon wants that.
:lmfao: