News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Stalkers are good at hide & seek...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2009, 01:40:01 PM
Quote from: Drakken on September 21, 2009, 12:06:46 PM
When a chick wants to be with someone, she will find some time for him in her schedule, even if she is very busy. I don't know how she has formulated it since I wasn't there, but did she offer any alternate time of availability or activity (like 'I am busy this week, but this weekend we can get together)?

Btw, I do actually use this rule.  If I or he consistently can't make time when busy, one of us isn't interested.

:yes:
:p

Korea

Quote from: Syt on September 18, 2009, 02:42:35 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 18, 2009, 12:34:22 AM
Ide's sis lives there.

Wouldn't it be funny if she was married to MB's brother in law?
:D Especially considering she's a lesbian.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 18, 2009, 11:30:36 AM

Yes, I love the city.

I've never been there before but I'd like to go. I like the Charleston accent. :blush:

Korea

Korea

Quote from: Ideologue on September 19, 2009, 12:20:51 PM
Tell her you like to give chicks facials.  It worked for me!

I was young and inexperienced. I thought I was going to get a spa treatment. :weep:

Korea

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on September 22, 2009, 10:55:32 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 19, 2009, 12:20:51 PM
Tell her you like to give chicks facials.  It worked for me!

I was young and inexperienced. I thought I was going to get a spa treatment. :weep:

Well, at certain specialized spas ...  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Korea

Quote from: Drakken on September 21, 2009, 12:06:46 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 18, 2009, 11:58:38 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 18, 2009, 06:48:32 PM
Think you can manage to keep from saying anything stupid again?

That's pretty tough. 

She's been kinda busy lately with finishing a paper for school and her finials so I'm waiting a bit till she has some free time.

Big mistake. Don't wait on her like a puppy to give her attention to you. Plan ahead for her and make her fetch your attention.

When a chick wants to be with someone, she will find some time for him in her schedule, even if she is very busy. I don't know how she has formulated it since I wasn't there, but did she offer any alternate time of availability or activity (like 'I am busy this week, but this weekend we can get together)?

Otherwise, either she is not that attracted or she might also be shit-testing you to see what you will do. Excuses like these are a marked sign that her interest level might be somewhere between low and medium, so she might be hesitating, testing, or holding you away hoping you "get the message".

In all figures, you must see for yourself where she is at. Arrange another date with a time and place that you decide and invite her in affirmative, certain terms. (No question, no asking if she would be available. Just say "hey, let's go bowling this friday evening after the week is gone, that would put your hard week behind". Then, listen to her response. If she replies that she can't but is vague and evasive, either next her or tell her, "Allright, I'll go see Melissa (or any sexy-sounding name you can find) and play some pool with her. No biggie.". Of course, it is perfectly false, but you say that to evoke that you can see other girls than her, which might elicit her to change her mind and agree to the date. If she still unresponsive, you can pass up to the next without hesitation and move on.

If she offers an alternative date and place, then you can safely negociate with her with the feeling that she still wants to see you. It's a second date.  :cool:

WTF? Is dating always this manipulative mind fuck?

Korea

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 03:53:32 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2009, 12:13:02 PM
Taking dating advice from Drakken. This will end well.

If he brings up the 'seduction community', I'm going to punch him in the nuts.

:blink: That's real?

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on September 22, 2009, 10:57:52 AM

Nah it is really quite simple.  Or at least it would be if it didn't bring up all those damn emotions and shit.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on September 22, 2009, 10:57:52 AM

Heh, when I was actually going out, I never thought of any of that stuff.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2009, 11:17:01 AM
Heh, when I was actually going out, I never thought of any of that stuff.  :D

That is because you were successful.  As a miserable failure for years I had to adjust things all the time.  Eventually I basically changed dramatically how I interacted with people...I think it was largely for the better.  I did it mostly myself though trial and error.

I think the main trick is simply to do it alot and not be so emotionally attached to the outcome if you are struggling.  For those of you who do it well naturally well you suck.

PDH

I only date every 20 years or so...oh wait! Look at the year!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM