And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

Quote from: Razgovory on September 18, 2009, 11:58:38 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 18, 2009, 06:48:32 PM
Think you can manage to keep from saying anything stupid again?

That's pretty tough. 

She's been kinda busy lately with finishing a paper for school and her finials so I'm waiting a bit till she has some free time.

Big mistake. Don't wait on her like a puppy to give her attention to you. Plan ahead for her and make her fetch your attention.

When a chick wants to be with someone, she will find some time for him in her schedule, even if she is very busy. I don't know how she has formulated it since I wasn't there, but did she offer any alternate time of availability or activity (like 'I am busy this week, but this weekend we can get together)?

Otherwise, either she is not that attracted or she might also be shit-testing you to see what you will do. Excuses like these are a marked sign that her interest level might be somewhere between low and medium, so she might be hesitating, testing, or holding you away hoping you "get the message".

In all figures, you must see for yourself where she is at. Arrange another date with a time and place that you decide and invite her in affirmative, certain terms. (No question, no asking if she would be available. Just say "hey, let's go bowling this friday evening after the week is gone, that would put your hard week behind". Then, listen to her response. If she replies that she can't but is vague and evasive, either next her or tell her, "Allright, I'll go see Melissa (or any sexy-sounding name you can find) and play some pool with her. No biggie.". Of course, it is perfectly false, but you say that to evoke that you can see other girls than her, which might elicit her to change her mind and agree to the date. If she still unresponsive, you can pass up to the next without hesitation and move on.

If she offers an alternative date and place, then you can safely negociate with her with the feeling that she still wants to see you. It's a second date.  :cool:

garbon

Taking dating advice from Drakken. This will end well.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2009, 12:13:02 PM
:lol: Is it just me, or is he way overcompensating with the way he refers to women all the time?

Drakken

Hey, just offering my point of view. Like I said, I don't know she put it exactly, and she might be as interested as he is.

I just don't agree that waiting for her to decide would score points. In fact, it could weight and sink down his chances.

Drakken

Quote from: DGuller on September 21, 2009, 12:15:35 PM
:lol: Is it just me, or is he way overcompensating with the way he refers to women all the time?

Bitches leave.  :lol:

In case you wonder, I kid.  ;)

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on September 21, 2009, 08:44:05 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 18, 2009, 06:46:29 PM
It's the weirdest thing.  The chick actually wants to see me again.
There goes my prediction record.  :(

It's okay, she'll wise up and be disgusted with me eventually.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Drakken on September 21, 2009, 12:16:21 PM

Hey, just offering my point of view. Like I said, I don't know she put it exactly, and she might be as interested as he is.

I just don't agree that waiting for her to decide would score points. In fact, it could weight and sink down his chances.

Actually I concluded she was busy.  She mentioned finials so I decided to hold back a bit.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

Quote from: Drakken on September 21, 2009, 12:06:46 PM
When a chick wants to be with someone, she will find some time for him in her schedule, even if she is very busy. I don't know how she has formulated it since I wasn't there, but did she offer any alternate time of availability or activity (like 'I am busy this week, but this weekend we can get together)?

Btw, I do actually use this rule.  If I or he consistently can't make time when busy, one of us isn't interested.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2009, 01:40:01 PM

Btw, I do actually use this rule.  If I or he consistently can't make time when busy, one of us isn't interested.

I'll remember that if I ever go fishing for dudes.

garbon

Ed Anger

If he brings up the 'seduction community', I'm going to punch him in the nuts.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Seen

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 03:53:32 PM

He already did, reading that advice is like reading 'the game'

Good luck Raz! Lurking intensively  :blush:

sbr

Quote from: Razgovory on September 21, 2009, 02:20:53 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2009, 01:40:01 PM

I'll remember that if I ever go fishing for dudes.
:lmfao:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Seen on September 21, 2009, 05:19:02 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 21, 2009, 03:53:32 PM

He already did, reading that advice is like reading 'the game'

Crap. I owe Drak a punch to the nuts.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

That requires meeting him in person. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?