Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 10:39:17 AM
Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:30:26 AM
Quote from: C.C.R. on September 25, 2009, 07:23:46 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 24, 2009, 10:48:14 PM
I missed the boob shot, people.

Here you go...

Damn those are big.
No, these are:

EEWWWWWW! That looks disgusting and really uncomfortable.

Actually, a cowrker with tits the size of the middle chick had to undergo reduction surgery due to back problems.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Alcibiades

Awesome CCR.  :ccr

Now Korea has to show us an updated version of hers.  It's the rules.  :contract:

Or CCR's massive database, we have to see the winner, obviously.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 11:22:23 AM
Actually, a cowrker with tits the size of the middle chick had to undergo reduction surgery due to back problems.

Reduction surgeries make Caliga cry. :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Syt on September 25, 2009, 11:22:23 AM

Actually, a cowrker with tits the size of the middle chick had to undergo reduction surgery due to it being disgusting and awful.

FYP
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

I'd say middle chick's tits are merely unattractive, not quite disgusting.

@Korea- if she's willing to see him again she can't be that uninterested
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 25, 2009, 11:37:37 AM
@Korea- if she's willing to see him again she can't be that uninterested

That seems logical but in my experience untrue.  Besides they have not actually gotten together again yet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Well, it didn't sound like Raz was pushing that hard.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 25, 2009, 11:45:32 AM
Well, it didn't sound like Raz was pushing that hard.

Hey I am not saying you are wrong only saying just because she is talking about getting together again doesn't necessarily mean anything.

BuddhaRhubarb

Word. back in my 20's I dated a lot of women and had many 2nd or 3rd dates even with gals who weren't actually interested in being more than friends (be wary of the Friend Zone(tm) )
:p

Drakken

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on September 25, 2009, 11:55:59 AM
Word. back in my 20's I dated a lot of women and had many 2nd or 3rd dates even with gals who weren't actually interested in being more than friends (be wary of the Friend Zone(tm) )

That being said, if it is the girl who initiates the second date and provides a date and time, it's a very good sign of interest from her part. Women are not stupid, they recognize a first date when they see one. So if she's keen to a second one, excellent news.

It doesn't mean it will succeed and will easily lead to the sack; that the guy's job to do to increase her attraction and make her comfortable with going further with him. But it's a least a token of her wanting to see him again for another fun time together.

As for the friend zone after dates, most of the time it's because the guy either grossly fumbled or played it all "nice guy", didn't make his sexual and attraction clear and didn't escalate. I mean, 3 dates and nothing happens? Of course she'll think you are either intimidated, gutless, gay, or that you really want to remain friends with her (could be also a mix of all those above).

Valmy

Quote from: Drakken on September 25, 2009, 12:26:12 PM
As for the friend zone after dates, most of the time it's because the guy either grossly fumbled or played it all "nice guy", didn't make his sexual and attraction clear and didn't escalate.

Hehe I have actually have sex a few times and then gotten friend zoned so you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Drakken

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 12:33:20 PM
Quote from: Drakken on September 25, 2009, 12:26:12 PM
As for the friend zone after dates, most of the time it's because the guy either grossly fumbled or played it all "nice guy", didn't make his sexual and attraction clear and didn't escalate.

Hehe I have actually have sex a few times and then gotten friend zoned so you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Then you weren't in the "friend zone" while you had sex with her. Duh.

Sex doesn't mean she wants a lasting serious relationship. Girls love sex as much as men do, and have a wide series of reasons to have sex with guys, even those he calls her "friends".

C.C.R.

Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 11:18:58 AM
A bit...strange...

Do you have mine?
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 25, 2009, 11:27:24 AM
Awesome CCR.  :ccr

Now Korea has to show us an updated version of hers.  It's the rules.  :contract:

Or CCR's massive database, we have to see the winner, obviously.

Yes, along with a few other female Languish denizens.  Does this make me  :ph34r: or  :nerd: ?

Valmy

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 25, 2009, 12:38:50 PM
Yes, along with a few other female Languish denizens.  Does this make me  :ph34r: or  :nerd: ?

It makes you a great American.

ulmont

Quote from: C.C.R. on September 25, 2009, 12:38:50 PM

Possibly :perv: