News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz goes on a date Pre-AAR

Started by Razgovory, September 15, 2009, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Korea on September 26, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
So being an adult is the same as being a slut?

Well we aren't Victorians.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on September 26, 2009, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 26, 2009, 04:39:51 PM
So being an adult is the same as being a slut?
Well we aren't Victorians.
Perhaps, but that's no reason to go around having sex willy-nilly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Maximus

Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2009, 04:59:36 PM
Perhaps, but that's no reason to go around having sex willy-nilly.
Are you sure?

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Neil

Quote from: Habbaku on September 26, 2009, 05:42:22 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 26, 2009, 04:45:44 PM
But my boobs are still big!

pix
Inappropriate.  So far as I know, Ide and I have the only nude pics of Korea in existance, and it's going to stay that way.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2009, 05:50:54 PM

pix
Inappropriate.  So far as I know, Ide and I have the only nude pics of Korea in existance, and it's going to stay that way.

I have no problem with Korea providing us with a clothed pic of her boobs.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Korea

pix

:)
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Barrister on September 26, 2009, 08:08:41 PM

pix

I have no problem with Korea providing us with a clothed pic of her boobs.   :)

I wil when it is daylight.

Razgovory

What about my copious supply of Korean boob shots?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2009, 01:58:11 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
I don't think that I tested Ide. Or if I did I did it without realizing. I just thought this is fun and then it progressed from there. :huh:
Ide is the chick in your relationship:  He tested you.  When you let him play around in your butt, you passed.

Then again, Ide knows comics and strategic bombers with such an intensity that he couldn't possibly be the chick.  Maybe you're just one of those couples that is brought together by coolness rather than trickery, hokey religions and ancient weapons.

Tonight reflected the early efforts against the Saar. <_<  But thanks all the same. :hug:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

Languish allows us to discuss things in terms we all understand.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Korea

Quote from: Ideologue on September 27, 2009, 06:22:37 AM
Quote from: Neil on September 26, 2009, 01:58:11 PM
Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
I don't think that I tested Ide. Or if I did I did it without realizing. I just thought this is fun and then it progressed from there. :huh:
Ide is the chick in your relationship:  He tested you.  When you let him play around in your butt, you passed.

Then again, Ide knows comics and strategic bombers with such an intensity that he couldn't possibly be the chick.  Maybe you're just one of those couples that is brought together by coolness rather than trickery, hokey religions and ancient weapons.

Tonight reflected the early efforts against the Saar. <_<  But thanks all the same. :hug:

I don't get it.

Korea

This chick said that Raz reminded her of her ex. Raz ask why they broke up and she says she wasn't into him.

I'm right when I say this is a dead end, right?

Agelastus

Quote from: Korea on September 27, 2009, 05:25:17 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 27, 2009, 06:22:37 AM

I don't get it.

I believe he is referring to the non-event of the French offensive into Germany in September 1939. Basically, attack across the border, run into a patrol, stop, scurry back home before it can get serious.

I think it would work as a valid metaphor for various things.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."