News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009-2010 Season

Started by Zoupa, September 19, 2009, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Their goalkeepers sucks, nothing can overcome that.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on April 16, 2010, 12:09:17 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 16, 2010, 10:54:42 AM
Habs in 6.

I said that before yesterdays victory.

:yucky:

Meh this is the Caps best team ever.  I suppose it would be fitting they freaking have the best choke ever just to fit with the club's history.

But they are just down 1-0...Ovechkin can do it!
they make it a 7 game series. Followed by anotehr, and then burn out. it's the Caps way.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 16, 2010, 12:24:00 PM
Theodore played well last night.  I don't think that he sucks.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

You guys are NOT helping my impending sense of doom.

What the heck happened to Ovechkin?  Was he simply skating off a Vodka hangover or did Montreal do something special to basically eliminate him from the game.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Neil on April 16, 2010, 01:21:54 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 16, 2010, 12:24:00 PM
Theodore played well last night.  I don't think that he sucks.

He was but that game was in Washington. How good will he be in Montreal?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on April 16, 2010, 01:23:46 PM

What the heck happened to Ovechkin?  Was he simply skating off a Vodka hangover or did Montreal do something special to basically eliminate him from the game.

Depends who you ask. It's probably a little bit of both.

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on April 16, 2010, 01:23:46 PM

he hasn't been himself for a while. Mytheory is that after his last suspension he's trying to play "cleaner" which means holding himslef back and not playing the hap-hazzard way that makes him a star.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

BuddhaRhubarb

I think Ovechkin has an injury and is trying to play through it, but is failing. It's a grand playoff tradition.
:p

Grey Fox

See Theo, didn't even make it to Montreal.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PRC

Ovechkin is built like a brick shithouse.

BuddhaRhubarb

Canucks have to remember to play better than the USA biased refs. That's how they won the division. That's how they will will a series. otherwise a relatively entertaining game. Kings young Defense corps is very very good.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

The Canucks' shittiness has been exposed.  Now, they must continue to lose.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Neil on April 18, 2010, 06:27:48 AM
The Canucks' shittiness has been exposed.  Now, they must continue to lose.

Lose? they won the division. I don't see any Alberta teams in the playoffs. Canucks in 6.

Canucks vs. Habs in the dream all Canada (Bettman in tears) final. Canucks in 7 there every game an OT nail biter.