News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009-2010 Season

Started by Zoupa, September 19, 2009, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.C.R.

Great job, Habs!

The four O-6 teams that made the playoffs are all still alive...

:shifty:

Grey Fox

Olé Olé Olé!

@Valmy. It's ok, you'll survive.

Toodles, I'm gonna go riot.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

The Sharks will DEVOUR the Wings. :yeah:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Zoupa

Well, I'm off to burn something  :w00t:

Delirium

Wow, Montreal takes me back to the 90s when teams didn't want to play hockey. Kudos for stepping back in time and being alive to tell the tale! Unfortunately it was a boring ass game for us with no sympathies either way.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Zoupa

Quote from: Delirium on April 29, 2010, 12:56:02 AM
Wow, Montreal takes me back to the 90s when teams didn't want to play hockey. Kudos for stepping back in time and being alive to tell the tale! Unfortunately it was a boring ass game for us with no sympathies either way.

Well, sorry for playing as a team and working hard every shift.  :huh:

Delirium

Sorry, but there are plenty of teams who manage to do that and still venture out on an even-strength attack occasionally. Watching a siege, the outcome of which is decided solely by who gets lucky on the power play is not my idea of a good game, no matter who wins.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Zoupa

There's very little luck involved in winning a 4 out of 7 NHL playoff hockey series.

Over the whole 7 games, the Habs just played better minutes than the Caps. Bottom line.

Delirium

I thought I was clear I was talking about game 7, didn't watch enough of the other games. I don't care who's the better team.

Again, I think the more entertaining series will be in the West.

Ed Anger

Valmy has been promoted to level 4 in taint!

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 29, 2010, 07:50:13 AM
Valmy has been promoted to level 4 in taint!

*shakes head* The Caps have been doing this their entire existance long before I was a fan.  Besides that is not how my taint works or Ohio State wouldn't have lost the Fiesta Bowl last year.  My taint works when I pick international soccer matches.

Anyway there is no curse in Elvish, Entish, or the tongues of Men to properly express how disgusting the gutless Caps made me last night.  I very nearly puked.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on April 29, 2010, 03:24:29 AM
Over the whole 7 games, the Habs just played better minutes than the Caps. Bottom line.

Well the last three anyway.

When I watched the atrocity that was game 5 I knew some serious shit was brewing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 29, 2010, 11:36:07 AM
Game 2 was a fluke.

Maybe but Games 3 and 4 weren't.  But that just set us Cap fans up for the inevitable.

They make the Buffalo Bills look like the greatest Super Bowl team ever.

Valmy

Well nothing to do now but hope the Canadiens can stop the Pens.