News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Danish Mother Seeking

Started by Viking, September 12, 2009, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2009, 08:05:49 AM
Bild is owned by the german Springer Presse (how do you say Rupert Murdoch in German?) and to the best of my knowledge has nothing to do with Orkla.

Yeah, I checked their international contacts; it seems they focus on Eastern Europe and Turkey (e.g. Hürriyet looks like a clone of Bild ... I see some people read it on the subway).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Viking

Quote from: Syt on September 13, 2009, 08:09:18 AM
Image Googling for Ditte Jørgensen nets a handful results, like this one:

http://www.eufagligt.dk/artikel/faelles_indsats_overfor_udenlandske_arbejdere/
"Fælles indsats overfor udenlandske arbejdere" (Full effort for foreign workers?)

Common effort for foreign workers.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Liep

That's a pretty common name here, though. Orkla owns Carlsberg? :yeahright:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Quote from: Liep on September 13, 2009, 09:10:44 AM

Yeah, but not many go with an image to match. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

Quote from: Syt on September 13, 2009, 09:17:08 AM

Did you facebook her? :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Octavian

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2009, 08:05:49 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 13, 2009, 08:01:38 AM
Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2009, 07:36:58 AM
aw shucks.. it's a bluff...

http://www.bt.dk/danmark/dansk-youtube-mor-hedder-ditte

Is bt.dk affiliated in some way with German tabloid rag BILD? The style of online presence is eerily similar.

http://www.bt.dk/
vs.
http://www.bild.de/

No, BT is owned by norwegian industrial, media and consumer goods group Orkla (my local multinational, they own Carlsberg as well)

Bild is owned by the german Springer Presse (how do you say Rupert Murdoch in German?) and to the best of my knowledge has nothing to do with Orkla.

Orkla doesn't own Carlsberg. The two companies merged their brewing activities in 2001 with 60 % to Carlsberg and 40 % to Orkla. The relationship ended after Carlsberg purchased Orkla's 40 % in 2004.

Edit: The main shareholder in Carlsberg A/S is the Carlsberg Foundation who are obliged to owns at least 51 % of the votes. The only other shareholder with over 5 % of the shares is ATP (a pension fund). I own one share  :P
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Viking

Quote from: Liep on September 13, 2009, 09:10:44 AM

I found out I'm wrong, they sold Carlsberg in 2004.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Syt

Quote from: Liep on September 13, 2009, 09:19:01 AM
Quote from: Syt on September 13, 2009, 09:17:08 AM

Did you facebook her? :P

What is this "facebook" you talk of?
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

What I want to know is how on earth this thing spread.
It wasn't that special a video, how did people find it first and make it so popular...
██████
██████
██████

Mr.Penguin

Its a danish turist organisation that is behind the video. I guess the message is: Danish girls are blond and easy, come and get them... :P
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

garbon

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on September 13, 2009, 12:09:00 PM
Its a danish turist organisation that is behind the video. I guess the message is: Danish girls are blond and easy, come and get them... :P

Everyone's dream is one night stand turned fatherhood...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: garbon on September 13, 2009, 12:17:19 PM

See, that is the point, fatherhood means notthing if you are able to leave the country, go for it and run for the border as soon she start the: "horny, that is something I need to tell you"...

Syt

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on September 13, 2009, 12:20:55 PM

See, that is the point, fatherhood means notthing if you are able to leave the country, go for it and run for the border as soon she start the: "horny, that is something I need to tell you"...

:lol:
—Stephen Jay Gould

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Syt on September 13, 2009, 12:21:33 PM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on September 13, 2009, 12:20:55 PM

:lol:

Ok ok, it should have been "honey", but why not horny... :lol:

Liep

QuoteJournalist: Why do you chose to sell Denmark as a country where drunk women has unprotective sex with random tourists?

Tourist organization woman: That's not a story I can recognize. We're telling a good and sweet story about a mature, responsible woman who lives in a free society and takes the consequence of her actions. And that she uses a modern and a social media.

And this was done with tax payer money. :lol: