Danish Mother Seeking

Started by Viking, September 12, 2009, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on September 16, 2009, 04:13:17 PM
Heh, hard to imagine how anyone thought it was a great idea in the first place.  :D Though it did admittedly get attention.

Yeah, I don't really see how the intended "nice and sweet story" relates to tourism. Yay, Danes don't terminate accidental pregnancies...I wanna visit! :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Heh, hard to imagine how anyone thought it was a great idea in the first place.  :D Though it did admittedly get attention.
There is the school of thought that holds that any attention is good, even if it is bad. -_-
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Poor little August, exploited on tv. Hes going to grow up to be the National Bastard of Denmark.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

Quote from: Caliga on September 16, 2009, 04:38:41 PM
There is the school of thought that holds that any attention is good, even if it is bad. -_-

<- ^_^

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Liep

So this was on the O'Reilly Factor? Saw a short interview with "Karen" on Danish tv and I'm now willing to bet she'll make a grand career here. Also Danes: Anders Lund Madsen's new talkshow is great. :yes:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk