Started by Viking, September 12, 2009, 04:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Quote from: The Brain on September 12, 2009, 09:58:57 AM
Liep is bald?

:nelson

You will not tease me for long! I am looking into hair plugs.

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

ulmont

Quote from: Liep on September 12, 2009, 07:55:05 AM
But.. but.. it skips a generation. So I'll only taint my grandson. :weep:

Nope; the maternal grandfather bit is urban legend.

Caliga

Princesca's uncle got hair plugs or whatever and you totally can't tell. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ancient Demon

Quote from: ulmont on September 12, 2009, 10:58:28 AM
Quote from: Liep on September 12, 2009, 07:55:05 AM
But.. but.. it skips a generation. So I'll only taint my grandson. :weep:

Nope; the maternal grandfather bit is urban legend.

Correct, and I'm proof of that. I believed for most of my life that I was safe because my maternal grandfather had a full head of hair. The last couple years have been a rude awakening for me.  :weep:
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Lucidor

Try castration, it stops male-pattern baldness!  :nerd:

Liep

Back on topic: The Danish Mother who seeks is just an actor, a childless actor not named Karen. This was just a commercial apparently, though no one knows for what.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

Quote from: Liep on September 12, 2009, 03:05:19 PM
a childless actor not named Karen.

That kind of narrows it down.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Liep on September 12, 2009, 03:05:19 PM
Back on topic: The Danish Mother who seeks is just an actor, a childless actor not named Karen. This was just a commercial apparently, though no one knows for what.

Condoms?

Liep

Quote from: Tonitrus on September 12, 2009, 03:14:31 PM

Condoms?

There is another use-condoms commercial on tv here, so it be could that.

The Brain

Used condoms commercial? Sounds like Japan.

derspiess

She's not showing the appropriate level of shame for having whored around.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017