News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lord of the Rings Online thread

Started by Berkut, March 24, 2009, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Totally, I've been lagging in place on the quick-travel horse for 5 minutes now.

:lol:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 01, 2009, 05:07:46 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 01, 2009, 03:02:57 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 01, 2009, 10:12:45 AM

What be your name!

I think the RK is Heliat and the Guardian is Helias

Heliat is a Guardian
Helias is a Champion
No RK to be found :(

Ok, they are both mine. I will log on tonight and pay closer attention to my names of the various toons I have.

crazy canuck

Kicked the tires on the Warden last night.  What a great time.  I nice change to the traditional tank class.

I really like the new quest assistance tracking system they have in beta.  I have grown lazy finding quest locations after playing Warhammer and this does a good job pointing me in the right direction.  It doesnt have quite the same functionality of the Warhammer version but it is a big improvement over having nothing.

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 03, 2009, 10:43:35 AM
Kicked the tires on the Warden last night.  What a great time.  I nice change to the traditional tank class.

I really like the new quest assistance tracking system they have in beta.  I have grown lazy finding quest locations after playing Warhammer and this does a good job pointing me in the right direction.  It doesnt have quite the same functionality of the Warhammer version but it is a big improvement over having nothing.

What's funny is that I still get lost all the time with the quest tracking on  :lol:

Berkut, who's the contact to join your kinship?

Grallon

I didn't see any of you last night - reached lvl 12 - I'm in Combe atm.  I chose this Captain to become an armorer.   

Btw, is the languish channel constantly open ?

We should form our own kinship.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Berkut

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 03, 2009, 10:49:43 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 03, 2009, 10:43:35 AM

What's funny is that I still get lost all the time with the quest tracking on  :lol:

Berkut, who's the contact to join your kinship?

Me.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: Grallon on April 03, 2009, 11:19:12 AM
I didn't see any of you last night - reached lvl 12 - I'm in Combe atm.  I chose this Captain to become an armorer.  

Btw, is the languish channel constantly open ?

We should form our own kinship.

G.

No, we should not. They never work out, and it ends up being an empty chat channel. In fact, Gangs of War was a largely Languish kinship.

What we should do is all join the same kinship. Send me a tell in game for an invite.

0 rows returned

Grallon

Quote from: Berkut on April 03, 2009, 11:25:50 AM

Me.

So where do I apply hmmm ?  :P

Edit: whats the difference between forming our kinship and all joining the same ?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Berkut

Quote from: Grallon on April 03, 2009, 11:27:15 AM
Quote from: Berkut on April 03, 2009, 11:25:50 AM

Me.

So where do I apply hmmm ?  :P

Edit: whats the difference between forming our kinship and all joining the same ?

G.

You don't need to apply, just send me a tell in game and I will invite you.

The difference is that there are lots of other people in Shades of Twilight, it is active and casual.

0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grallon on April 03, 2009, 11:19:12 AM

G.

Good to hear.  I will likely need to get you to make me things for my tailoring recipes.  My Warden is the one that has Forrestor, tailor, propespetor.  Send me your skins for boiling if you want.

Helianth the Human Warden.

Grallon

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 03, 2009, 11:32:41 AM
...Send me your skins for boiling if you want.

So many ennemies in the cookpot Woo!  :cool:

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Grey Fox

You shall be contacted Berkut.

Sorry, Gral, wasn't on last nite, was busy puking my guts out.

katmai

Yeah didn't get a chance to log in last night, but probably for the best so grallon and gf can catch up with me as i've hit the lvls for first "instance" if i've read it all correctly.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

I will be on tonight with my Warden.  Probably sometime after 7pm.  The eastern folks will likely be in bed by then.

Berkut

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 03, 2009, 12:17:07 PM
I will be on tonight with my Warden.  Probably sometime after 7pm.  The eastern folks will likely be in bed by then.

If you want an invite into Shades of Twilight, and I am not on you can contact

Devero
Orlannor
Becwald

or really anyone in the kin - they are pretty open about letting people in.

0 rows returned