American - Yes
American - No
Canadian - Yes
Canadian - No
ROTW - Yes
ROTW - No
I'm female

Siege

Ok, since I am asuming you mean american by birth, I voted as rest of the world.

And since you are an Euro, you probably don't see me as a "real" american, anyway.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on August 24, 2009, 10:27:42 PM
Quote from: Cerr on August 24, 2009, 10:39:21 AM
Inspired by Tim's thread.
I'm guessing it'll be a North American - European divide.

Anyway like most Euros, I'm not circumcised.

Define american.

Not you.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on August 24, 2009, 10:29:57 PM
And since you are an Euro, you probably don't see me as a "real" american, anyway.

Don't worry, the rest of us don't, either.  Only your Chinese overlords do.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 24, 2009, 10:10:05 PM
Here's an interesting map of where people are circumcised.  South Korea sticks out like an uncircumcised penis.

:huh: I wonder why?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2009, 10:45:28 PM
Quote from: Siege on August 24, 2009, 10:27:42 PM
Quote from: Cerr on August 24, 2009, 10:39:21 AM
Inspired by Tim's thread.
I'm guessing it'll be a North American - European divide.

Anyway like most Euros, I'm not circumcised.

Define american.

Not you.

Fuck you, bitch.

I have carried these colors on my shoulder into hell and back.

I might speak with an accent, but this is my country!

Barrister

Don't worry - you're all American to me Seigey.

Damn traitors, the whole damn country. <_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 24, 2009, 10:52:21 PM

I'd guess US influence from missionaries and during the war.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 24, 2009, 11:04:20 PM

I'd guess US influence from missionaries and during the war.
Well, whatever the reason, at least I'll be viewed as normal there.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Also, why is Kashmir marked on that map.  :huh:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Monoriu

From what I've heard, it is a relatively recent thing, only started after the Korean war.  Some people believed that it had medical and sexual benefits.  Very soon the whole nation believed it.  Koreans are very, very social animals.  If it is accepted social norm, it will be done. 

DisturbedPervert

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the high circumcision rate in South Korea and its rapid increase in the short period since its introduction.

SUBJECTS AND METHODS: From January to December 2000, 5434 South Korean males (or their parents) aged 0-92 years were interviewed in detail about their circumcision status, their age at circumcision, and the possible effect of circumcision on their sexuality. In addition, 267 practicing medical doctors were surveyed.

RESULTS: Currently the circumcision rate for high-school boys is > 90% and for those over 70 years old is < 10%. The circumcision rate in 1945 was < 0.1%. When averaged over the whole population, the present South Korean circumcision rate is approximately 60%; the rate has increased dramatically with time and particularly in the past 20 years, when the estimated number of male circumcisions has exceeded the number of male births. Although circumcision in South Korea has been strongly influenced by American culture, it has never been predominantly neonatal. The age at circumcision has continued to decrease and boys are now circumcised at approximately 12 years old.

:cry:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 24, 2009, 11:20:47 PM

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the high circumcision rate in South Korea and its rapid increase in the short period since its introduction.

SUBJECTS AND METHODS: From January to December 2000, 5434 South Korean males (or their parents) aged 0-92 years were interviewed in detail about their circumcision status, their age at circumcision, and the possible effect of circumcision on their sexuality. In addition, 267 practicing medical doctors were surveyed.

RESULTS: Currently the circumcision rate for high-school boys is > 90% and for those over 70 years old is < 10%. The circumcision rate in 1945 was < 0.1%. When averaged over the whole population, the present South Korean circumcision rate is approximately 60%; the rate has increased dramatically with time and particularly in the past 20 years, when the estimated number of male circumcisions has exceeded the number of male births. Although circumcision in South Korea has been strongly influenced by American culture, it has never been predominantly neonatal. The age at circumcision has continued to decrease and boys are now circumcised at approximately 12 years old.

:cry:
Ouch :pinch:

1 Karma Chameleon point

Siege

12 years old?   :lol:

Well, at least is under 13.

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point