American - Yes
American - No
Canadian - Yes
Canadian - No
ROTW - Yes
ROTW - No
I'm female

merithyn

All three of my boys are circumsized, but I had nothing to do with it. When they were born, I let their dad decide what happened to their erm.. manly parts since I had zero experience with them except as the occasional playground toy. He opted to snip, so the snipping commenced.

I got to decide when my daughter's ears were pierced, instead. :yeah:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Jaron

So how does it feel knowing you let your sons be mutilated?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Capetan Mihali

I'm Jewish American and circumcised.  I lived for a while with two other Jewish fellows, one circumcised, the other not (from a more liberal background), and there were some raging arguments on the topic that I tried to arbitrate. 

I don't have a very strong feeling on circumcision.  I don't feel it has detracted from my life in any way, and I guess it has been nice being part of the majority group of penile category, just as one less thing to worry about.  But it does seem to be, at heart, a secularly unnecessary mutilation on a child without the choice.

Would I do it to my son?  I really don't know.  If it is still the case that 80%+ of American male infants are being circumcised when he is born, then probably.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on August 24, 2009, 06:42:14 PM
Of all the the topics I refuse to discuss on Languish, the state of my penis is pretty much #1 on the list.

Next up will be the inevitable size poll, why Euros have allegedly small weiners , Pop vs Soda map and other stupid shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 24, 2009, 07:07:24 PM
Of all the the topics I refuse to discuss on Languish, the state of my penis is pretty much #1 on the list.

Next up will be the inevitable size poll, why Euros have allegedly small weiners , Pop vs Soda map and other stupid shit.

Soda!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on August 24, 2009, 07:11:48 PM

Soda!

You post that map, and I'm punching you in the nuts via the interwebs.

merithyn

Quote from: Jaron on August 24, 2009, 07:05:29 PM
So how does it feel knowing you let your sons be mutilated?

Damn fine. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Jaron

Jaron

Ed Anger

When the tech is perfected, a boxing glove will spring from your monitor J-Dawg, and you will receive one(1) punch in the nuts.

DontSayBanana

Dude, you're about 6 years late for that debacle. :contract:
Experience bij!

Monoriu

ROTW - No. 

Against a doctor's advice, too.  Fuck him. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 24, 2009, 07:15:43 PM

Dude, you're about 6 years late for that debacle. :contract:

History inevitable repeats on languish. Nobody learns from history here.

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 24, 2009, 07:15:20 PM
When the tech is perfected, a boxing glove will spring from your monitor J-Dawg, and you will receive one(1) punch in the nuts.

I don't know what the hell you do on the internet, but I don't surf with my crotch pressed against the monitor. :P

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 24, 2009, 07:16:56 PM
History inevitable repeats on languish. Nobody learns from history here.

:( I did. Grallon and garbon only recently stopped making fun of me for that one. :blush:
Experience bij!