American - Yes
American - No
Canadian - Yes
Canadian - No
ROTW - Yes
ROTW - No
I'm female

The Brain

It's bizarre how Americans put up AIDS prevention as an excuse. Outside America babies don't generally have sex.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on August 24, 2009, 11:45:03 AM
If they couldn't get off wouldn't they be subsequently hornier. no realease. like that dude in greek mythology in a pond he can't drink froom surronded by fruit he can't eat.

Your understanding of female sexuality = fail.  It's not about a "release" for them like it is for guys.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

saskganesh

Canadian no.

my dad the surgeon told the other doctors holding the clips that it was unnecessary.
humans were created in their own image

dps

Cerr

Quote from: saskganesh on August 24, 2009, 02:33:39 PM
Canadian no.

my dad the surgeon told the other doctors holding the clips that it was unnecessary.
Is circumcision the default stance for newly born baby boys in Canada like it is in the US?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Isn't that already a crime?

Not so, studies have shown circumcision cuts the rate of heterosexual transmission of AIDS in half.
Yeah, I'm 99% sure it is a crime. I remember a case a year or two back with a serial womaniser who had aids and so had passed it to a fair few women...

How on earth does cirumcision cut infection rates though? That doesn't really make sense.  Unless it is God's punishment for the gays of course and he wants to spare his chosen people.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on August 24, 2009, 02:50:47 PM
How on earth does cirumcision cut infection rates though? That doesn't really make sense.  Unless it is God's punishment for the gays of course and he wants to spare his chosen people.

His chosen circumsized gay people?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DisturbedPervert

Foreskin tears more easily allowing the virus to enter the bloodstream. 

Malthus

Isn't that already a crime?

Not so, studies have shown circumcision cuts the rate of heterosexual transmission of AIDS in half.
Yeah, I'm 99% sure it is a crime. I remember a case a year or two back with a serial womaniser who had aids and so had passed it to a fair few women...

I'm not sure if the mechanism is known.

Myself, I suspect us circumcised folk are just smarter and luckier.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

European, no. It's pretty much unheard of, in this part of the world. I only dated one guy who was circumcised and he got circumcised later in life, due to health reasons.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2009, 02:57:03 PM
European, no. It's pretty much unheard of, in this part of the world. I only dated one guy who was circumcised and he got circumcised later in life, due to health reasons.

Where is C4 anyway?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2009, 02:57:03 PM

Brain, you fucker, you stole my joke.
Winner of THE grumbler point.