News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New P'dox affiliated release - For The Glory

Started by garbon, August 19, 2009, 02:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Tyr on September 04, 2009, 01:58:30 PM
Except I cant' figure out how. The process seems pretty complicated.
ask Garbon how he did it :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Can we refer to garbon as 'Crystal Emperor' from now on?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ideologue

I would like to beta this, but ten hours a week is a little excessive, since I just started mock trial and may (or may not <_< ) be teaching stupid adults how to read soon.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 25, 2009, 11:30:32 AM
Can we refer to garbon as 'Crystal Emperor' from now on?

As long as you don't call me a crystal queen. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

At any rate, I might be banned from Paradox in the next few hours, as I've started a thread titled "HoI3: crap?" in the relevant game's forum.
Kinemalogue

Josquius

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 03:54:26 PM
At any rate, I might be banned from Paradox in the next few hours, as I've started a thread titled "HoI3: crap?" in the relevant game's forum.
You're gone.
██████
██████
██████

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2009, 12:58:10 PM
I would like to beta this, but ten hours a week is a little excessive, since I just started mock trial and may (or may not <_< ) be teaching stupid adults how to read soon.

It's a mock trial.   How much work do you need to do on that?  :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Quote from: Barrister on September 27, 2009, 07:01:55 PM

:( Give Ide some credit.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Queequeg

Quote from: Tamas on August 19, 2009, 07:06:17 AM
Quote from: BVN on August 19, 2009, 06:58:29 AM
Hmm, never tried EU2. Maybe this could be the incentive to try it out.

Who the fuck are you?
Didn't figure you for a fan of Walking With Dinosaurs, Tamas. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on September 27, 2009, 07:01:55 PM

Probably about eight hours a week once it ramps up for the competition, in addition to the forty or so I spend at school or studying. :blurgh:  It's not that I really would not have time for it, but that I would not want to spend the remaining free time I have chasing bugs and uselessly complaining about design decisions made months ago for EU2 II.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2009, 07:40:11 PM
Map sucks?

This is retro, a time before maps could suck.

@Ide - Betas have reported that MP games are pretty stable. Apparently updating the code to something modern has helped!

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on September 29, 2009, 10:21:07 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2009, 07:40:11 PM
Map sucks?

This is retro, a time before maps could suck.

@Ide - Betas have reported that MP games are pretty stable. Apparently updating the code to something modern has helped!
Sweet.
Kinemalogue