News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Military enthusiasts re-enact the Vietnam War

Started by jimmy olsen, August 17, 2009, 09:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I don't know why you are defending yourself to Sgt. Psycho, the Arab Infiltrator.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2009, 06:43:49 PM
I don't know why you are defending yourself to Sgt. Psycho, the Arab Infiltrator.
Well right now it's because I think he makes an interesting point, but I know he's going to spin things out of control shortly and into la-la land.  :D
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

No fucking shit.
Caliga, You're going to get a hard fucking time from Siegy the Chinese Sales Associate no matter what you say. 
He's a Jew. You're a Roman reenactor.
I'm mean, c'mon.

alfred russel

Quote from: Caliga on August 19, 2009, 06:39:32 PM

I can't and won't dispute that I'm outta shape and it would be more realistic if I wasn't, but it's not going to stop me from doing something I really like to do.  :)

Are you talking about gorging yourself on gas station bean burritos and chili dogs?  :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Caliga

You fail at understanding what sorts of food are served at these fine establishments. ^_^

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on August 19, 2009, 07:30:03 PM
You fail at understanding what sorts of food are served at these fine establishments. ^_^

Quik Trip always has burritos and hot dogs on hand, dunno about chili.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

The featured dish at most of the local establishments is broasted chicken, every night.

CountDeMoney

Every time I stop at the local Sunoco and see the food section they've got, I think you Caliga.
And then I see who's working at the Sunoco and prepping that food, and then my colon curls up and shudders.

Tonitrus

People eat food at gas stations in Baltimore?  I thought they only existed there for people to hold up at gunpoint?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 19, 2009, 07:53:23 PM
People eat food at gas stations in Baltimore?  I thought they only existed there for people to hold up at gunpoint?

They have to keep their blood sugar up too, you know.

Darth Wagtaros

Obviously Siegefaker has him on the defensive and is pressing his advantage.
PDH!

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2009, 07:50:37 PM
Every time I stop at the local Sunoco and see the food section they've got, I think you Caliga.
And then I see who's working at the Sunoco and prepping that food, and then my colon curls up and shudders.
Don't worry, we don't permit negroes to live in this county.  :hug:

Savonarola

Almost all the gas stations in Metro Detroit are owned by immigrants from the Middle East.  Consequently many gas stations around here have falafel instead of roller grill hot dogs or chili.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga