News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Everyposter

Started by Eddie Teach, August 08, 2009, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Who do you think is most typical of a Languish poster? Not the spirit or mascot of the forum, just the one who adheres most closely to the platonic ideal of "Languish poster."

I nominate: Wags. Sure, he's not a gay Swedish lawyer, but those are all just quite vocal minorities. Median age, typical politics, typical employment and relationship history. His main quirk, thread necromancy, isn't too outre(and a quirkless poster would be more atypical).

The floor is open.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Wags seems fine.  I rarely notice him.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

One of MB's vast army of sockpuppets.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 08, 2009, 09:41:44 AM
just the one who adheres most closely to the platonic ideal of "Languish poster."

And what exactly the fuck would that be, you fucking cocksocket nigger?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2009, 11:01:06 AM

Indeed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

just the one who adheres most closely to the platonic ideal of "Languish poster."

The one that blends in the most and you don't notice.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on August 08, 2009, 11:07:09 AM

How is that our platonic ideal?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Then that would define the dozens of accounts that have never posted.
Your thread is EPIC DOUCHE.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2009, 11:14:14 AM

Then that would define the dozens of accounts that have never posted.
Your thread is EPIC DOUCHE.

It's not my thread.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on August 08, 2009, 11:09:49 AM

They so embody Languish they are indisguishable from the board it's self.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on August 08, 2009, 11:19:39 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 08, 2009, 11:09:49 AM

They so embody Languish they are indisguishable from the board it's self.

So what's that got to do with Plato?  Or even Dana Plato, for that matter?