News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Twilight The Movie

Started by Siege, July 28, 2009, 12:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Sounds like the plantiff stole from Anne Rice! :angry: Her books were written much earlier and featured sex, marriage, human turned vampires who describe "the wrenching change", and characters who refer to other characters as love! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on August 05, 2009, 01:20:06 PM
Sounds like the plantiff Anne Rice stole from Anne Rice Joseph Sheridan le Fanu! :angry: Her books were written much earlier and featured sex, marriage, human turned vampires who describe "the wrenching change", and characters who refer to other characters as love! :angry:
-_-
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on August 05, 2009, 01:20:06 PM
Sounds like the plantiff stole from Anne Rice! :angry: Her books were written much earlier and featured sex, marriage, human turned vampires who describe "the wrenching change", and characters who refer to other characters as love! :angry:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/09/08/

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Liep

Quote from: Caliga on August 05, 2009, 01:26:42 PM

The Underworld guy gets to drill Kate Beckinsale, so he's untouchable. :perv:

Yeah, I dare say the Twilight movie would have been worth watching if it had Beckinsale in a leather suit instead of that other girl.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Her only minus is that she needs bigger boobs.  I try to imagine that the Underworld movie poster version of Kate Beckinsale is the reality version of Kate Beckinsale.