News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I'm just glad I wasn't called to any jury duty.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 24, 2014, 11:20:31 AM
No indictment in the Wal Mart shooting case.

Fuck y'all. As I've said before, no Greene county grand jury would go against a cop unless it was obvious wrong doing.

Er, yeah.  That's how it's supposed to work.  Part of the grand jury's job is to determine whether or not it is likely that the incident was actually a crime.  The line between murder and manslaughter seems like it would be a lot blurrier in this case, since the cop's job allows him the legitimate use of force.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 25, 2014, 10:09:46 AM

Fuck y'all. As I've said before, no Greene county grand jury would go against a cop unless it was obvious wrong doing.

Er, yeah.  That's how it's supposed to work.  Part of the grand jury's job is to determine whether or not it is likely that the incident was actually a crime.  The line between murder and manslaughter seems like it would be a lot blurrier in this case, since the cop's job allows him the legitimate use of force.

Well and the fact that and the fact that a cop's job encourages him to shoot black folk. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I've bought TP at that Wal-Mart.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Ed Anger

"We would have mentioned the finger."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 25, 2014, 10:09:46 AM

That was not a legitimate use of force.  Oh wait, a chance to kill a nigger?  Yeah, it was.

Unbelievable.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney