News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

HEY VALMY!

Started by PDH, July 28, 2009, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

My religious wacko mother in law loves it when I sing (scream?) along to "Two Minutes To Midnight" in the car.

TIME TO KILL
THE UNBORN IN THE WOOOO-OOOOOOMB! :punk: :menace:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 05, 2009, 08:50:24 AM
My religious wacko mother in law loves it when I sing (scream?) along to "Two Minutes To Midnight" in the car.

TIME TO KILL
THE UNBORN IN THE WOOOO-OOOOOOMB! :punk: :menace:

Try Alice in Chains Man in the Box. The 'Deny your maker' part should be fun.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on August 05, 2009, 08:28:56 AM
I was actually thinking of finding some old Manowar CDs...THAT music should annoy the fucker after his Texas team wins 235-0...

Screaming vikings are a justifiable sacrifice :bleeding:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Oh jesus, what have I done?  Sure, Texas was alway going to kill Wyoming, but now with Valmy coming here...BILL FROM SINTON has a direct pipeline to Laramie...

This may go down as the worst loss ever, worse than Ga Tech beating Cumberland College 222-0....
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on August 19, 2009, 08:34:57 AM
Oh jesus, what have I done?  Sure, Texas was alway going to kill Wyoming, but now with Valmy coming here...BILL FROM SINTON has a direct pipeline to Laramie...

This may go down as the worst loss ever, worse than Ga Tech beating Cumberland College 222-0....

It is Bill in Sinton not Bill from Sinton!

And he has a direct pipeline to anywhere Texas plays.  He is like some sort of elderly bandwagoning guardian angel.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Is Bill still active? I haven't checked on Longhorn boards in quite a while.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 19, 2009, 03:44:40 PM
Is Bill still active? I haven't checked on Longhorn boards in quite a while.

He showed up right at the end of the College Baseball season when the team was in the College World Series then vanished when they lost in the finals.

I suspect he will be there cheerleading once the season gets started...just over two weeks from now.

PDH

Quick search reveals: 

QuoteBill in Sinton
2500+ posts
06/29/09 10:15 AM
RIP to a great Horn (Farrah Fossett)     

She attended UT from 1966 to 1968 before going to Hollywood and becoming a legend. While here she dated QB Gregg Lott and I think they remained great friends for life. No doubt she went to UT games and cheered our Horns. RIP Farrah!

If this IS him, I love conflating Farrah with Steve...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on August 19, 2009, 04:27:34 PM
Quick search reveals: 

QuoteBill in Sinton
2500+ posts
06/29/09 10:15 AM
RIP to a great Horn (Farrah Fossett)     

She attended UT from 1966 to 1968 before going to Hollywood and becoming a legend. While here she dated QB Gregg Lott and I think they remained great friends for life. No doubt she went to UT games and cheered our Horns. RIP Farrah!

If this IS him, I love conflating Farrah with Steve...

Oh yeah that is him.

PDH

Maybe we should wear "God Bless Bill in Sinton" T-Shirts...
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Admiral Yi

Quote from: PDH on August 20, 2009, 03:34:04 PM
I think you guys should wear orange g-strings and chaps.

PDH

No thanks, that sounds like it might be taken the wrong way.

I am wearing my FUCK BYU shirt, my giant foam cowboy hat, and UWyo jogging shorts...and NOTHING ELSE.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Admiral Yi

Quote from: PDH on August 20, 2009, 03:38:08 PM
No thanks, that sounds like it might be taken the wrong way.

I am wearing my FUCK BYU shirt, my giant foam cowboy hat, and UWyo jogging shorts...and NOTHING ELSE.
Just Valmy then.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 20, 2009, 03:35:47 PM
I think you guys should wear orange g-strings and chaps.

I planned on wearing that when I met PDH at the airport.  Way to ruin the surprise!

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on August 20, 2009, 03:34:04 PM

We should! :w00t: