News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

HEY VALMY!

Started by PDH, July 28, 2009, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 29, 2009, 11:48:01 AM
Only Garbon could find something bad to say about this thread.

Several others suggested PDH was looking to harvest organs. That's not bad?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 29, 2009, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on July 29, 2009, 11:48:01 AM
Only Garbon could find something bad to say about this thread.

Several others suggested PDH was looking to harvest organs. That's not bad?  :huh:

What is wrong with that?

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on July 29, 2009, 10:22:25 AM
I have a couch...and blankets...you know from elsewhere why my housing arrangements are a bit...odd.

That is all I need.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Bring both kidneys, you will need the spare one.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on July 30, 2009, 08:31:40 PM
Bring both kidneys, you will need the spare one.

That is a small price to pay to see Colt McCoy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

PDH

Paid my friend for them today, 2 tickets...sorry, not in the AD's box, but ok seats :)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Alright I have the plane ticket:

Fri Sep 11 1308 Depart Austin(AUS) at 01:55 PM
Arrive in Denver(DEN) at 03:10 PM 
Sun Sep 13 1772 Depart Denver(DEN) at 09:10 AM
Arrive in Austin(AUS) at 12:20 PM 

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on August 04, 2009, 09:05:41 PM

Sep 11
An auspicious day to fly indeed. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on August 04, 2009, 09:05:41 PM

Fri Sep 11 1308 Depart Austin(AUS) at 01:55 PM
Arrive in Denver(DEN) at 03:10 PM 
Sun Sep 13 1772 Depart Denver(DEN) at 09:10 AM
Arrive in Austin(AUS) at 12:20 PM

so leaving laramie at 5am sunday?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 04, 2009, 09:07:14 PM
An auspicious day to fly indeed. :)

Some terrorists are going to ram my plane into Pike's Peak.

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on August 04, 2009, 09:08:36 PM
so leaving laramie at 5am sunday?

Hush you!

It was either that or get into Austin at midnight.  BUT I am sure PDH and I can work out something that works....like he can make me start walking right after the game or something.

Grey Fox

Anyway, return flight is just for show.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

As long as Valmy doesn't mind my digging up and playing old metal CDs at 5am to keep me awake on the drive, I am cool with it.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

I was actually thinking of finding some old Manowar CDs...THAT music should annoy the fucker after his Texas team wins 235-0...
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM