And we're back!

Main Menu

HEY VALMY!

Started by PDH, July 28, 2009, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 29, 2009, 12:05:26 AM
You're both gay.

Marty's gay too, that doesn't mean we have anything substantial in common. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on July 28, 2009, 11:15:48 PM
Quote from: Siege on July 28, 2009, 11:11:34 PM
That was mean.

Yes comparing someone to OHGamer is unspeakably mean. I wouldn't even say such a thing to my worst enemies.
Actually he compared you to OHGamer's second ejaculation.

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 28, 2009, 11:14:05 PM
As far as I can figure, he's some left-wing, black nationalist from Mozambique.

:lol:

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 29, 2009, 12:05:26 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 28, 2009, 11:15:48 PM
Quote from: Siege on July 28, 2009, 11:11:34 PM
That was mean.

Yes comparing someone to OHGamer is unspeakably mean. I wouldn't even say such a thing to my worst enemies.

You're both gay.

And both post in rainbow colored text, at least per Garbon's latest missive.

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2009, 08:06:31 PM
It looks like I can fly to Denver and back at about half the price it would cost me to fly to Laramie and back.

Of course that creates the dilemma of how to get from Denver to Laramie :P

My Uncle lives in Denver so I will ask him.
See the fun part is that I have a car, and Denver is just two hours away...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on July 29, 2009, 09:08:56 AM

Wow man thanks a ton!  You also have someplace I can crash at?  Ok I shall book the tickets and let you know.

I will try to get in Friday and leave Sunday if that works for you.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PDH

Quote from: Valmy on July 29, 2009, 10:20:06 AM
Quote from: PDH on July 29, 2009, 09:08:56 AM

Wow man thanks a ton!  You also have someplace I can crash at?  Ok I shall book the tickets and let you know.

I will try to get in Friday and leave Sunday if that works for you.
I have a couch...and blankets...you know from elsewhere why my housing arrangements are a bit...odd.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

PDH is nice, almost makes me think he's out to have sex with/kill you
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 29, 2009, 10:36:27 AM
PDH is nice, almost makes me think he's out to have sex with/kill you
I just want one kidney.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Grey Fox

Ah. The truth comes out!

I think it's worth the price.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

saskganesh

Quote from: garbon on July 28, 2009, 06:39:38 PM
Wow, I'm glad that everyone loves the PM system.

Prime Ministers are directly accountable to the legislative branch daily through question period, so it's an important feature of parliamentary democracies. obviously it's also an important part of kidney collection as well as yanqui football.
humans were created in their own image

garbon

Quote from: ulmont on July 29, 2009, 07:57:58 AM

Perhaps Fagobamanation has changed his ways, but when I last encountered him, he was in love with pink.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

crazy canuck

Only Garbon could find something bad to say about this thread.

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on July 29, 2009, 11:35:19 AM
Quote from: ulmont on July 29, 2009, 07:57:58 AM

Perhaps Fagobamanation has changed his ways, but when I last encountered him, he was in love with pink.

His signature and a couple of VIP thread-starting posts had all sorts of colors.  He may still be using pink generally, I didn't spend enough time looking to find any posts from today or anything.