News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Reluctantly, once more, yes.

Although I picked England in the pool because hope against hope I think they'll win. Not like I've been very accurate though :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Maladict

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 10, 2024, 01:53:45 PMSo tonight, we are all Batavians, even HVC.  :P

Hopefully, we don't jinx them. :D

Not liking the thought of being beaten by Spain in a final, again. Also, they'd better not win the first title since 1988 while I'm out of the country  :rolleyes:
But yeah, England must not win.

Maladict

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2024, 01:57:19 PMReluctantly, once more, yes.

Although I picked England in the pool because hope against hope I think they'll win. Not like I've been very accurate though :lol:

You are free to choose any means necessary to jinx England, as long as it works.  :P

HVC

Nice goal for the Dutch bastards.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

England improving. Too early for the Dutch to fall asleep...

Duque de Bragança

Dammit, penalty (check) for England.

Valmy

Going to have to work to force penalty kicks now England.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Gups

No way that was pen

HVC

Looks like refs getting a new car :ph34r:

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2024, 02:19:06 PMLooks like refs getting a new car :ph34r:

A Rolls-Royce no doubt  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Gups

England so much better this match

Gups

This is a great game