News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2024 US Presidential Elections Megathread

Started by Syt, May 25, 2023, 02:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Josquius on July 20, 2024, 02:38:52 PMIts a curious one.
Will the America first, don't give a shit about anyone else, side of people's thinking overcome the China hating side?
I can really see how not caring about Taiwan is quite an easy sell to populist folks who don't think beyond immediate cause and effect.
I don't think they're necessarily opposed.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

This feels very carefully worded:
QuoteKamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
As Vice President, I see @JoeBiden when the cameras are on and when the cameras are off—in the Oval Office, in the Situation Room, and on the campaign trail.

Joe Biden is a leader who fights for the American people.
Let's bomb Russia!

Norgy

A pity Kamala is not the only one who gets to vote in November, then.

Admiral Yi

Joe, please get that diagnosis and hurry up with your considering.  We're under a time constraint here.

Tamas

Valmy

We have one month to get all the ducks in a row before the convention.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

Holy crap, Biden dropped from 33 to 1 on PredictIt.

garbon

So what's up with him delaying his endorsement?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

First person Sky News quotes for reaction? Nigel Farage. :bleeding:

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2024, 01:07:22 PMSo what's up with him delaying his endorsement?

Oh he has fixed it and now declared his support for Harris.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Gups

FunkMonk

OvB looking like a real dumbass now.  :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

HVC

Hot take: tomorrow morning Joe wakes up having forgotten he stepped aside and proceeds to hit the campaign trail
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.