0 (0%)
0 (0%)
7 (21.2%)
1 (3%)
10 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Josquius

Harry Potter and wilders I recognise.
Man wilders looks like a puppet these days.

I voted black lady. The sight of wilders triggered my desire to see his head explode. I guess she is also a racist knowing my luck.
██████
██████
██████

Jacob

I voted for I-can't-believe-that's-not-real-Justin-Trudeau.

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on February 25, 2021, 12:53:30 PM
I voted black lady. The sight of wilders triggered my desire to see his head explode.
I voted for her too, for the exact same reason.  OWN THE RACISTTARDS  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

celedhring

Again, I vote Felipe mainly because of his Anti-Covid platform of raiding the UK for vaccines.

DGuller

I voted for Justin Trudeau.  Don't mess with success.

Grey Fox

Almost voted for Dutch JT but Blonde lady looks like a famous media personality out of Quebec. So she gets my vote.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on February 25, 2021, 01:44:54 PM
Almost voted for Dutch JT but Blonde lady looks like a famous media personality out of Quebec. So she gets my vote.

She would be in the lead by traditional Languish European election metrics, but the grim expression in the photo cost her.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Voted for #3, the combover.  Genuine smile, least chance of being a nut.  I hope.

Maladict

Election day is here, latest polls show nothing too drastic. Slight shift to the right, Rutte to remain firmly in control.

Sheilbh

A query - what do Dutch journalists do when the polls during an election are like this? :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Write stories about the collapse of the solid line yellows?

The Minsky Moment

It looks like D66 has gone up considerably at the expense of the 3 parties ahead of it. Although it's hard to get really excited about a party at 12%.  I assume they will support Rutte so there is really little difference.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Maladict

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 17, 2021, 08:41:19 AM
A query - what do Dutch journalists do when the polls during an election are like this? :lol:

:lol:

Not really fair as it's only the last two months. But yeah, they are stretching it pretty thin.

Maladict

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on March 17, 2021, 09:47:38 AM
It looks like D66 has gone up considerably at the expense of the 3 parties ahead of it. Although it's hard to get really excited about a party at 12%.  I assume they will support Rutte so there is really little difference.

No, there is a difference. A fully rightwing coalition is not possible as nobody wants to touch the two freak shows.
D66 is the next best choice, and a dependable partner, but they don't want to be the only non-right wing party in the coalition, as they were the past four years. If they are in a position of relative strength they may be able the get a leftwing party on board (PvdA/Labour for instance, another projected winner).