Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Yeah this will take a while  :ph34r:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

It seems possible that Pennsilvania won't be called tonight, as officials are reporting that no more mail-in voting results will be communicated tonight, and there are more than 250k mail-in votes still to be counted in Philadelphia alone.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: The Larch on November 03, 2020, 10:10:37 PM
It seems possible that Pennsilvania won't be called tonight, as officials are reporting that no more mail-in voting results will be communicated tonight, and there are more than 250k mail-in votes still to be counted in Philadelphia alone.

LOL if you think they'll actually be counted if it comes down to PA.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

derspiess

Guess I'll be up for a bit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

If Baby Boomers go from 1946-64, Gen X should go to 1982 and Millennial to 2000.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

late night call: it's going to be a mess

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Legbiter

Not looking too promising for Bidenbros right now. Déjà vu.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

DGuller

Woah, WTF happened in Ohio now?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Zoupa

Quote from: Legbiter on November 03, 2020, 10:22:39 PM

Don't cream your pants just yet.

DGuller

Am I getting this right, Ohio went from surprisingly good for Biden to being surprisingly bad?

Legbiter

Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2020, 10:23:52 PM
Woah, WTF happened in Ohio now?

Looks like a fairly easy Trump win there.  :hmm:

FunkMonk

Quote from: Legbiter on November 03, 2020, 10:22:39 PM

269 tie chaos scenario is on the menu.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

jimmy olsen

He's down 6 points there.

I read most of the votes are still in the cities. If he can keep it to a 5 - 6 point loss, then assuming PA, MI and WI shift the same way, that's enough to win them.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Legbiter