News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

For some stupid fucking reason Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin wait to count their mail in votes and this year they received um...zillions. We have to win two while holding off Trump in Arizona and Nevada. Joe seems pretty confident that is going to happen but we are trailing in all three in a very precarious position.

It all sucks. I just hope we get to count all the votes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Yeah it looks like Biden's blue wave in the Midwest will come from all these mail in ballots that will take days to fully count.

Georgia still not called because most of the Atlanta metro area hasn't been counted yet :hmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 04, 2020, 01:41:59 AM
Yeah it looks like Biden's blue wave in the Midwest will come from all these mail in ballots that will take days to fully count.

Georgia still not called because most of the Atlanta metro area hasn't been counted yet :hmm:

Are we really expecting Atlanta to lead a big comeback win because that doesn't seem to be that city's style :hmm:

Without some kind of weirdness in North Carolina and Georgia we are not winning the Senate. So no matter what happens the next two years will be fun.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on November 04, 2020, 01:38:55 AM
For some stupid fucking reason Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin wait to count their mail in votes .
you can thank the GOP for that
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

So I just woke up, unplanned too early, and at a glance the BBC map does not look good at all.
Still waiting on postal votes here right?
But odds seem against biden...
Man, America how the hell can so many vote for this again? 2016 on repeat it seems.
Please tell me I'm wrong and things are actually looking shiny.
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Quote from: Valmy on November 04, 2020, 01:44:33 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 04, 2020, 01:41:59 AM

Are we really expecting Atlanta to lead a big comeback win because that doesn't seem to be that city's style :hmm:

Without some kind of weirdness in North Carolina and Georgia we are not winning the Senate. So no matter what happens the next two years will be fun.

Don't diss Hotlanta.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zanza

I slept well and it looks like I did not miss anything.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tyr on November 04, 2020, 01:51:08 AM
So I just woke up, unplanned too early, and at a glance the BBC map does not look good at all.
Still waiting on postal votes here right?
But odds seem against biden...
Man, America how the hell can so many vote for this again? 2016 on repeat it seems.
Please tell me I'm wrong and things are actually looking shiny.
I think you're wrong :)

I think the odds are against Trump/it looks better for Biden if there's no issues counting all the votes, but we might not know for a few days. I think Trump has won Arizona and the Nebraska CD EV. So Biden's got about 244 and Trump's at 217.

The outstanding states are North Carolina (likely Trump), Georgia (with outstanding votes mainly in Atlanta and suburbs), Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin (all of which are processing early and mail-in votes slowly). Basically Biden needs to win any two states, Trump needs to win at least four states. (And 269-269 is still, technically, a possibility :lol:)
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

WaPo has TX at 94% counted with Trump having 52.3% over Biden's 46.3%. Looks like TX stays RED this time.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Solmyr

Have a nice civil war when Trump inevitably contests the result and sends his militias to disrupt late vote counting.

Threviel

It seems like Trump is actually winning, from what I can gather he seems to be ahead in most remaining undeclared states. What a disgusting show of retardness from the American people.

garbon

Quote from: Oexmelin on November 03, 2020, 11:55:22 PM
The Democrat leadership was so ill-equipped, and ill-chosen, for this moment. I will never understand how they have squandered so much time. And ordinary Democrats have also been  astonishingly passive, in the face of the threat.

Maybe it is time for you to stop talking on American topics. Facing a possibility for four more years with you sniping in the background too. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Just woke up. Are ya winning, sons?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Trump getting this many votes and possibly winning, I just find this disgusting.

Also not going to be pretty when some militias will ransack mail vote counting places and the supreme Court will decide well tough luck it's a Trump victory anyways.