News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Coronavirus Sars-CoV-2/Covid-19 Megathread

Started by Syt, January 18, 2020, 09:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quebec closes the Hair Salons today for 6 weeks. Lots of man are going to go with the bald look.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Pedrito

Quote from: Zoupa on March 22, 2020, 10:46:53 PM
I've tested positive. :frog:

Not much symptoms. A little cough now and then, fever treated with acetaminophen/paracetamol.

No symptoms from my wife. I hope they disinfected with the non-existent alcohol at work...
Best of luck Zoupa!

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

celedhring

Apparently there's been an attempt to hack the servers of several Spanish hospitals  :rolleyes:

You have to be a truly special breed of cunt. But I'm not surprised.

Josquius

Quote from: Maladict on March 23, 2020, 07:52:32 AM
Hair salons are closing en masse today, even though the government insists they can remain open.  :rolleyes:

Good.
Was insane on the weekend the amount I saw in hair dressers and nail salons as I drove by
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

I sympathise with the hair dresser. After my injury it's been about two months since I've had a haircut and I'm at the point where I either need to grow a shoulder-length bob during this quarantine - or I do a buzzcut.

In fact one of the things keeping me chipper about this is the knowledge that in about three months time the entire population of the UK is going to step outdoors with DIY haircuts.
Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on March 23, 2020, 08:23:48 AM
Quote from: Maladict on March 23, 2020, 07:52:32 AM
Hair salons are closing en masse today, even though the government insists they can remain open.  :rolleyes:

Good.
Was insane on the weekend the amount I saw in hair dressers and nail salons as I drove by

On saturday I walked 300 yard to just one shop walked past a little hair saloon that had 6 or 7 people all gathered round doing something like staff training. :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 23, 2020, 08:28:02 AM
I sympathise with the hair dresser. After my injury it's been about two months since I've had a haircut and I'm at the point where I either need to grow a shoulder-length bob during this quarantine - or I do a buzzcut.

In fact one of the things keeping me chipper about this is the knowledge that in about three months time the entire population of the UK is going to step outdoors with DIY haircuts.

Welcome to my world.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

Quote from: celedhring on March 23, 2020, 07:57:01 AM
Apparently there's been an attempt to hack the servers of several Spanish hospitals  :rolleyes:

You have to be a truly special breed of cunt. But I'm not surprised.

Just China being China.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Richard Hakluyt

Carpe diem and all that.........I'm going to take the opportunity to grow my hair long for the last time  :cool:

Tamas

With my wife having to go to work several times a week at least for half days, and no click and collect dates available, I am resigning myself to catching this thing the next couple of weeks.

BTW since the wife's workplace is close by I drive her and pick her up. Just now during lunchtime when I was going to pick her up, the McDonalds on my way had such a queue of cars that they spilled over and blocked half of the main road. I didn't see if that was for the drive thru or the parking lot. I guess a lot of people wanted one last BigMac before they are closed down from this evenng.

Sheilbh

Yeah McDonald's need to shut down. The one near me is never not full of people queueing - normally out the door as well. There's always a huge number of Uber Eats drivers as well. To make it worse it's one of those McDonald's that has got rid of being able to order at the till so you have to input your order with your hand on a giant ipad which, right now :x
Let's bomb Russia!

Legbiter

Quote from: Zoupa on March 22, 2020, 10:46:53 PM
I've tested positive. :frog:

Not much symptoms. A little cough now and then, fever treated with acetaminophen/paracetamol.

No symptoms from my wife. I hope they disinfected with the non-existent alcohol at work...

Fuck.

Monitor your symptoms carefully and if you get any breathing difficulties you might have to get hospital treatment. You might be "lucky" in the sense of getting it fairly early. And after this you're immune. You can then help others.

Take care and let us know how you're doing if you can.

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

fromtia

"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.

fromtia

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 23, 2020, 06:28:57 AM
Erm. The President has been tweeting:
QuoteWE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!

:mellow: :ph34r:

Fox News and teh Presidente are ultimately going to be responsible for a lot of dead Americans.
"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.