News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Coronavirus Sars-CoV-2/Covid-19 Megathread

Started by Syt, January 18, 2020, 09:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Get well soon, Zoupa! I wish you all the best. :)

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on March 22, 2020, 10:46:53 PM
I've tested positive. :frog:

Not much symptoms. A little cough now and then, fever treated with acetaminophen/paracetamol.

No symptoms from my wife. I hope they disinfected with the non-existent alcohol at work...

:o

Remets toi vite :hug:

Damn that kind of puts everything else you have said about the conditions you had to work in even more brutal light.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

Best of luck Zoupa; may it be a light case.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Monoriu

Iormlund

Well if you gotta get it, better sooner rather than later, I guess. Take it easy man.

katmai

Alaska went from 21/22 to 32 cases today.
Amazingly Anchorage (300,000) which has more than 50% of state population was third behind Fairbanks (31,00) and Small town of Ketchikan (8,000) before the new numbers today.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Syt

I was looking into ordering a new screen for home office work. I have a spare screen, but it's pre-HDMI, and the image is not nearly as good as my newer screens.

Apparently, most prime deliveries can only guarantee delivery for 29th April. That's over 5 weeks. A few are up for delivery by Wednesday or Thursday this week. My guess is that the former would be dispatched from the warehouses in Germany, whereas the latter would be from the (smaller) warehouses in Austria. Normally it only adds an extra day if something needs to be shipped from Germany.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Hamilcar

People in Switzerland DNGAF. Out and about.  :mad:

celedhring

celedhring

Besides taking out the trash, I've been out of the house 3 times since the quarantine began. One of the most eerie sights, besides the empty streets in what normally was a coastal town - is the fact that each and every time I've been on the street I have spotted an ambulance parked in front of some apartment block, lights on, EMTs rushing inside. I try not to think about the many tragic stories that are happening in those blocks so close to mine, but sometimes it's difficult.

Fuck you, SARS-CoV-2

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas