Coronavirus Sars-CoV-2/Covid-19 Megathread

Started by Syt, January 18, 2020, 09:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

In Hungary almost nobody is eligible for free testing, most people would have to pay for it. That helps keep number of cases down.

Josquius

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 04, 2020, 06:42:08 AM
Real example of American as a real outlier (among rich Western democracies) in terms of polarisation:

Or Italy. Where the progressives are embracing the lunacy :blink:
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Quote from: Tyr on September 05, 2020, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on September 04, 2020, 06:42:08 AM
Real example of American as a real outlier (among rich Western democracies) in terms of polarisation:

Or Italy. Where the progressives are embracing the lunacy :blink:

Are you sure you're reading the graph properly?

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on September 04, 2020, 06:51:15 AM
Besides the Republican lunacy, I find it quite baffling that 28% of Italian right wingers (mostly northeners from LN) think that it has been exagerated.

Lega has reinvented itself by focussing on immigration and dropping the Nord part. So many of those skeptics may be in the South as well.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Larch

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on September 05, 2020, 06:19:12 AM
Quote from: The Larch on September 04, 2020, 06:51:15 AM
Besides the Republican lunacy, I find it quite baffling that 28% of Italian right wingers (mostly northeners from LN) think that it has been exagerated.

Lega has reinvented itself by focussing on immigration and dropping the Nord part. So many of those skeptics may be in the South as well.

I know that, but their stronghold is still in the north of the country.

celedhring

My Italian relatives (Padanian separatists) think Lega are a bunch of traitors.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: celedhring on September 05, 2020, 09:43:45 AM
My Italian relatives (Padanian separatists) think Lega are a bunch of traitors.

:lol:

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on September 05, 2020, 06:51:19 AM
Possible new trend - mask holsters?

So, have they moved on from pointing guns at their own crotches to own the Libs?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

That is the stupidest thing I've seen this week.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Josquius

I guess they think these gun masks will trigger teh libs somehow? :/
██████
██████
██████