What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Solmyr on October 24, 2019, 10:08:43 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 24, 2019, 09:53:31 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on October 24, 2019, 09:52:47 AM
Putin gave Trump a signed copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Well it is one of Russia's best sellers.

But but, Netanyahu is Trump's best ally.  :cry:
He doesn't know he's Jewish.   :secret:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Malthus on October 24, 2019, 01:04:16 PM
Apparently, Trump is going to build a wall in Colorado.  :huh:

Those New Mexicans are as troublesome as the old sort, I guess.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/24/us/trump-wall-colorado.html

He was just kidding. ;)

"Well this is awkward," Gov. Jared Polis of Colorado, a Democrat, said in a tweet about the president's comments on Wednesday. "Colorado doesn't border Mexico. Good thing Colorado now offers free full day kindergarten so our kids can learn basic geography."
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Habbaku

I think he's probably just busy with real life.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on October 25, 2019, 02:22:00 PM
did you guys scare derspiess away?

I know. I kept waiting for him to comment on the West Virginia-Texas game at the beginning of the month but he never did.

I hope he is just taking some time off.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on October 25, 2019, 02:24:59 PM
I think he's probably just busy with real life.

His guy is being impeached for trying to strike an illegal deal with an other country with the subtlety of a five-year old, while also sells out the Kurds for what probably only amounted to a few compliments over the phone from Erdogan. Then proceeds to ramble even more inconsistently than usual on Twitter once he realises what he has done.

It's hard to put a positive spin or a nonchalant shrug on all that. :P

Hamilcar

The dementia symptoms are getting more noticeable.

dps

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 25, 2019, 05:31:57 PM

Are you talking about Yi or Berkut?  ;)

Maladict

I really hope that's not what it is. It's going to give him a pass on anything he's said or done. Not to mention escaping prosecution and realizing what his legacy will be.

Valmy

Quote from: Maladict on October 26, 2019, 06:44:34 AM

I really hope that's not what it is. It's going to give him a pass on anything he's said or done. Not to mention escaping prosecution and realizing what his legacy will be.

I couldn't give two shits if it gets him declared unfit for office and he is removed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

So I assume John Kelly's said something because, from my Twitter feed it appears the Press Secretary has said: "'I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great president."

:mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Hamilcar

He just tweeted that: "Something very big has just happened!"
:huh:

Zoupa

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 26, 2019, 08:20:41 PM
So I assume John Kelly's said something because, from my Twitter feed it appears the Press Secretary has said: "'I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great president."

:mellow:

It's really weird to live in a world where the US has fallen so low. They were the benchmark for so many things when I was growing up.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Hamilcar on October 26, 2019, 08:29:53 PM
He just tweeted that: "Something very big has just happened!"
:huh:
Social media does present a risk of over-sharing.
Let's bomb Russia!