What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 22, 2019, 06:03:14 PM
I still don't know how that EKG line spells Donald Trump.

No, it's the Washington dc seismograph trace caused by the WH staff laughing as they prepare the letter for dispatch.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Admiral Yi

The part that got my attention is you are one of my closest allies.  Not the US and Israel, but the two individuals.

Funky timing too, with the pending (AFAIK) corruption charges on Bibi.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 22, 2019, 06:11:10 PM
Funky timing too, with the pending (AFAIK) corruption charges on Bibi.
And Bibi having to hand in mandate to form a government today :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Minsky Moment

The part that got my attention is you are one of my closest allies.  Not the US and Israel, but the two individuals.

Good observation.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Solmyr

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 22, 2019, 07:40:51 PM

Good observation.

Trump pretty much considers himself to be the state.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

If its in french, you have to capitalize État.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 23, 2019, 09:46:32 AM
If its in french, you have to capitalize État.

It is Trump so I will make it all caps
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Minsky Moment

Lots of violations of the Flag Code there.
Why so much hate for America?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Oh FFS more satanic panic. The fear of a nonexistent religion just never ends.

Yes I know some trolls actually founded a satanic religion, but that is not what Americans are constantly panicking about.

Do other countries have this paranoid fear of secret satanists or is it just us?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."