Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on November 15, 2018, 06:31:13 PM
Quote from: viper37 on November 15, 2018, 05:39:30 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 14, 2018, 10:42:51 PM
You're going to have to do better than that.  I'm not particularly interested in vandalism.
Ok.
Then we'll just let the far right wingers set fire to whatever they want :)

No.  We won't.
but vandalism is ok, isn't it?  Or at least, it's nothing to worry about?  So what's a few churches set on fire?  A few mosque with pigheads on their porch, a few synagogues with Swatiska?  fire bring life, a dead animal isn't a hate crime (well, technically, it ain't, but it's complicated), a Swatiska, well, nothing a new paint job can't solve!  All is good :)

So let's give freedom to everyone, on the rigth or on the left to act as they please.  Things can't go wrong when people are free. :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

I'm not interested in a police state.  I'm operating in accordance to the paradox of tolerance.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Tamas

Syt

Colbert's monologue on Whitaker is fantastic. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5VpXBKxt_U

Contains Bigfoot, time travel, and masculine toilets. :D
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Maladict

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on November 16, 2018, 12:22:27 AM
I'm not interested in a police state.  I'm operating in accordance to the paradox of tolerance.
You are willing to tolerate leftist mobs.  You are unwilling to tolerate righwingers mob.
I am unwilling to tolerate either, you call this a police state.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 15, 2018, 05:51:30 PM
Hmm... :hmm:

Trump should relax, this is nothing compared to the beating the Republicans gave the Democrats in 2010.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on November 16, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
You are willing to tolerate leftist mobs.  You are unwilling to tolerate righwingers mob.

I am unwilling to make a false equivalency.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on November 16, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

:hmm:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on November 16, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Saying things are bad doesn't mean they're equally so.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zoupa

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help