Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

He thinks he's on the up, spewing his BS on twitter this weekend. *

* we need a smilie that means wanker.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

I thought the chap in the bowler hat covered that.  :bowler:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: mongers on December 31, 2017, 11:55:15 AM
He thinks he's on the up, spewing his BS on twitter this weekend. *

* we need a smilie that means wanker.

He's happy his tweet about supporting the Iranian protesters is getting favorable reviews.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on January 02, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
Crazy is back... :lol:

Michele Bachmann says she's considering running for Al Franken's Senate seat

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/02/michele-bachmann-says-shes-considering-running-for-al-frankens-senate-seat.html

Your know there is hope, because I'd already forgotten about her.

Then again the Republicans are breading so many crazies, no one can possibly keep up with who's who in that funny farm.  :(

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Monoriu

I have to wonder if the guy is actively trying to provoke a nuclear war. 

mongers

Quote from: Monoriu on January 02, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

:Psst:: Mono, that's from a spoof comedy account.

Liep

A nuclear war would take attention away from his treason.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: mongers on January 02, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

:Psst:: Mono, that's from a spoof comedy account.

The DPRK spoof account is gold at the moment.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DGuller

I think Twitter should rethink their policy of allowing spoof accounts, in light of the fact that it has now become a channel of diplomatic communication.  Certain parts of the word have a history of failing to identify spoofs, and it would be a shame if a nuclear exchange or two happened because of that.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

If you think Un is irrational enough to go to war over stuff like that, maybe you should lobby your government to stop keeping him up.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Mono told me China doesn't care if North Korea nukes parts of East Asia and North American because it would not affect them in any way. At all. So they don't care.

They have zero responsibility for North Korea's internal affairs. Despite, you know, being 100% responsible for the North Korean regime existing. But besides that they have zero responsibility.

For an ancient civilization they seem kind of idiotic.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."