News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

He's playing golf instead of being President??  That's terrible in a very unprecedented way :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

85+ vacation days in less than a year is the story derspiess.  Care to cite precedent for that?  Other than when Woodrow was staring into space and Mrs. Wilson was running the White House, I can't think of one.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 28, 2017, 09:28:22 AM
85+ vacation days in less than a year is the story derspiess.  Care to cite precedent for that?  Other than when Woodrow was staring into space and Mrs. Wilson was running the White House, I can't think of one.

You're not going to make a dent in derniggerhater's massive forehead, MM.  The only point he will concede is the one at the top of his hood.

Caliga

Trump has never done an honest day of work in his life, so why would anyone be surprised to read something like this about him? :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 28, 2017, 09:35:05 AM

You're not going to make a dent in derniggerhater's massive forehead, MM.  The only point he will concede is the one at the top of his hood.

Wouldn't you guys prefer he be on vacation-- as often as possible?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on December 28, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

I think they'd refer that he resigned today, if all we are talking about is what the "guys" prefer.  Your guy isn't going to resign, though; he makes too much corrupt money by pretending to be the President of the United States.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on December 28, 2017, 10:53:13 AM
Quote from: derspiess on December 28, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

I think they'd refer that he resigned today, if all we are talking about is what the "guys" prefer.  Your guy isn't going to resign, though; he makes too much corrupt money by pretending to be the President of the United States.

I'd be okay with him resigning.  Because PENCE :)

Admiral Yi

Maybe Ike?

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on December 28, 2017, 09:22:08 AM
He's playing golf instead of being President??  That's terrible in a very unprecedented way :angry:

Um I was referring to constantly funneling taxpayer money into his own establishments.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Admiral Yi

QuoteUntil Wednesday night, it was not clear what would come of his efforts. Then, in a court filing that ran for dozens of pages, Mr. Moore argued that returns in the state's most populous county "confirmed election fraud." It also said that turnout in the county was suspiciously high; it suggested that Mr. Jones had benefited from voter intimidation; and it argued that Mr. Moore's opponents had spread "lies and fraudulent misrepresentations."

To support his arguments, Mr. Moore included affidavits from several people his campaign described as experts in elections; one has claimed to have "mathematically proved a conspiracy to assassinate" President John F. Kennedy. (Mr. Moore has himself indulged in conspiracy theories, including that former President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.)

Experts unaffiliated with either the Jones or Moore campaigns quickly said the lawsuit's arguments appeared meritless.

"It seems to boil down to: I should have won under the exit poll and all of this voting by African-Americans must show fraud," Richard L. Hasen, an elections law expert at the University of California, Irvine, wrote on his blog.

:lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/roy-moore-block-election.html

DON'T CLICK THIS LINK

Remember NYT only gives a couple freebees a month.

alfred russel

Seems reasonable. I can mathematically prove that girls are evil.

First, we know that girls require time and money, so:
girls = time x money

And we all know that "time is money," so :
time = money

Therefore:
girls = money x money

which means that:
girls= money^2 (money squared)

And because money is the root of all evil:
money = square root of evil

Which means that:
money^2=evil

And since:
girls= money^2

And:
money^2= evil

We can conclude that:
Girls = Evil
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

mongers

Quote from: alfred russel on December 28, 2017, 05:24:50 PM
Seems reasonable. I can mathematically prove that girls are evil.

First, we know that girls require time and money, so:
girls = time x money

And we all know that "time is money," so :
time = money

Therefore:
girls = money x money

which means that:
girls= money^2 (money squared)

And because money is the root of all evil:
money = square root of evil

Which means that:
money^2=evil

And since:
girls= money^2

And:
money^2= evil

We can conclude that:
Girls = Evil

AR, you might want to delete that post.   :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

alfred russel

Quote from: mongers on December 28, 2017, 06:04:25 PM
AR, you might want to delete that post.   :P

If I am persecuted for speaking scientific truths, at least I will know that history will vindicate me.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

Btw, Alfred, how is your daughter's YouTube channel doing?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?