News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Noooo say it's not so.  :lol: Those fuckers are arrogant and ignorant
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on December 18, 2017, 08:19:01 PM
Why are so many Republicans talking about civil war?

South Conservatives vs North Reason
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Why are so many Democrats talking about secession?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 19, 2017, 12:21:05 AM

Why are so many Democrats talking about secession?

I have shitloads of clickbait alerting me to the 'patriots vs. progressives' civil war we have been fighting but none about this. Which Democrats are you referring to?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 19, 2017, 02:34:47 AM
The ones in California mainly.

Well the answer is: then they could control everything and not have to send their money to other states.

But shitloads of Texas Republicans want to secede to so not really a big partisan difference.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Razgovory

I keep seeing people talk about how how this Russia investigation is a coup and will lead to civil war.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

You do realize that whole "California Secession" thing was simply more Russian trolling, don't you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/blogs-trending-41853131

Jesus H Chocolate Covered Christ already

garbon

Californians have long known they live in a state that is better than most of America. Trump doesn't change that math.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Fox news is going on about a coup.  Is there any chance that at least some Trumpists realize that is bs.

frunk

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 19, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
Fox news is going on about a coup.  Is there any chance that at least some Trumpists realize that is bs.

If they understood what an investigation is actually empowered to do and that nothing really happens to Trump without Congress, yes.  Otherwise no.

CountDeMoney

Tgey only root for the cops when they're going after the darkies or the moose lambs. 

The Minsky Moment

Fox news is going on about a coup.

Totally unfair characterization of the Electoral College.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on December 19, 2017, 10:42:55 AM
I keep seeing people talk about how how this Russia investigation is a coup and will lead to civil war.

It would be nice if they could at least wait and find out what the investigation uncovers first.

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 19, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

You do realize that whole "California Secession" thing was simply more Russian trolling, don't you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/blogs-trending-41853131

Jesus H Chocolate Covered Christ already

Jesus. The lone brain cell state.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.