News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

jimmy olsen

Ugh...a low margin win by Moore is going to be so frustrating. In almost any other state he'd lose by double digits.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 12, 2017, 08:52:41 PM
Early returns in.  Moore up 2 points.

I don't see it turning for Jones any better.  The early returns are usually the larger, more automated precincts--if there's any Democratic bastions in Alabama, they'll be in those.  I think Moore's got the rural hinterlands already wrapped up.  In Jesus' name.  Amen.

11B4V

Nearly 2500 write ins with 16% reporting. Can't see that hurting anyone more than the Pedophile.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

It's not gonna be enough. People have to actually vote for Jones for Jones to win.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 12, 2017, 09:06:48 PM
It's not gonna be enough. People have to actually vote for Jones for Jones to win.

Tis correct
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

NY Times currently project a Moore win by 0.7% <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

11B4V

DGuller

Given the run of luck Republicans had lately, the likeliest outcome is that Moore get elected, then gets expelled, then Sessions will get his seat back, and Mueller will get his much needed rest.

DGuller

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 12, 2017, 09:09:45 PM
NY Times currently project a Moore win by 0.7% <_<
It swings back and forth all the time, probably not wise to hyperventilate over it.

DGuller

And right on cue, it's now Jones projected to win by 2.7%.  Wait, 2.1% now. No, 2.2%.  Better hit "post" now.

Eddie Teach

We the cynics of Languish still predict Moore.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 12, 2017, 09:16:54 PM
I'm still leaning that way too, regardless of what the shiny NYT model says.  Maybe I'm just a little beaten down, like a poker player whose opponent just hit three inside straights in a row.

PDH

Quote from: DGuller on December 12, 2017, 09:28:05 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 12, 2017, 09:16:54 PM
I'm still leaning that way too, regardless of what the shiny NYT model says.  Maybe I'm just a little beaten down, like a poker player whose opponent just hit three inside straights in a row.

"If you got luck, shit will do for brains."
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

HisMajestyBOB

Apparently the most important thing for Republican voters is being anti-abortion. Gotta ensure those babies are born so that they can fuck them 14 years later.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help