What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 12, 2017, 02:33:40 AM
Tim, you're cheating on us with another forum?  :( :mad:

Nah, he cheated the folks at the other forum by coming here. 

Tonitrus

CountDeMoney

Call on me to resign in light of sexual harassment claims?  Suck my dick!

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office "begging" for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
5:03 AM - 12 Dec 2017

Valmy

Is being disloyal to the Clintons a bad thing to Trump?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2017, 08:47:16 AM

@realDonaldTrump

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office "begging" for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

Middle school quality sexual harassment when denying a sexual harassment accusation from a sitting senator. That's our president!
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

crazy canuck

So it turns out the US Treasury and the UK Cons share an aversion to analysis of economic policies

Tamas

It still baffles me how a person like this could have been democratically elected to anything, let alone POTUS.

It paints an incredibly bad picture of American society, really.

I wonder if the kiddie fucker gets elected in Alabama to put the cherry on top of all this.

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 12, 2017, 10:31:46 AM
So it turns out the US Treasury and the UK Cons share an aversion to analysis of economic policies

The world has had enough of experts, mate.

Grey Fox

20 seconds between the question & the answer.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2017, 08:47:16 AM

@realDonaldTrump

QuoteKirsten Gillibrand✔
@SenGillibrand
You cannot silence me or the millions of women who have gotten off the sidelines to speak out about the unfitness and shame you have brought to the Oval Office. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/940567812053053441 ...
1:53 PM - Dec 12, 2017
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on December 12, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

The world has had enough of experts, mate.

Yes, the Age of Math on the Back of Cocktail Napkins is upon us.

The Minsky Moment

What if you learned what you wanted to do was a bad idea? Can't let that kind of information clutter one's mind.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Tamas on December 12, 2017, 10:32:49 AM
It still baffles me how a person like this could have been democratically elected to anything, let alone POTUS.

It paints an incredibly bad picture of American society, really.

We treated the US Presidential election as though it was a high school student council election, and elected the class clown.  Except that instead of using petty cash to hold pizza parties, he controls trillions in Congressional authorizations and a vast nuclear arsenal.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: Tamas on December 12, 2017, 10:32:49 AM
It's because we are dumb enough to allow the people to directly elect our leader.  That's a pretty terrible idea and most of Europe knows better than that.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points