What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I see the Round Mound of Rebound has been out stumping for Doug Jones.  I knew he went to Auburn, but I didn't know he was an actual Alabama native.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 11, 2017, 08:14:24 PM
I see the Round Mound of Rebound has been out stumping for Doug Jones.  I knew he went to Auburn, but I didn't know he was an actual Alabama native.
Who?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: 11B4V on December 11, 2017, 08:22:48 PM
Who?
Charles Barkley.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 11, 2017, 08:22:48 PM
Who?

Pistol Pete Maravich, Cheetah.

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 11, 2017, 09:25:44 PM
Took too long trying to load that.

Then have fun with this one.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/940409570249371648/video/1

"Fake News will tell you we don't care for Jews. One of our attorneys is a Jew."
--Mrs. Moore

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

:( :( :(

QuoteNathan Mathis, a protester at the Moore event whose daughter killed herself because she was a lesbian

EDIT: Video

Quotehttps://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/940366306016223232
QuoteFather, who says he's a local peanut farmer in Wicksburg, outside Roy Moore rally talks about losing his gay daughter at age of 23 to suicide. "I was anti-gay myself. I said bad things to my daughter, which I regret."
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Do you not even read threads anymore?  Is it something with the International Date Line or something?

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: katmai on December 11, 2017, 11:09:55 PM
Joan you sly dog.

The Elders talked it over.  On the one hand, Moore is not so good for the Jews.  On the other hand his attorney's C & D letter was so awful a Jewish laywer was needed on an emergency basis to prevent another assault on the English language.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2017, 01:28:20 AM
Do you not even read threads anymore?  Is it something with the International Date Line or something?

I read so many threads on different forums, I just forgot it was posted here already.  :blush:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Tim, you're cheating on us with another forum?  :( :mad:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?