What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

"The fight to end slavery, to break down Jim Crow, to end segregation, to gain the right to vote, and to achieve the sacred birthright of equality — that's big stuff.  Those are very big phrases, very big words."
--Donald J. Trump, Civil Rights Warrior

Oexmelin

:bleeding:

The amazing thing is that this stuff will all be part of the official record, as pertain the words of the person elected to the highest office in the United States of America. 
Que le grand cric me croque !

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

And segregation does have four syllables.  It's a monster.

Oexmelin

Just like Constitution. I imagine Trump spends the same amount of time thinking about both.
Que le grand cric me croque !

jimmy olsen

Weather in Alabama is looking favorable for Roy Moore, it's going to dip into the teens.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

I predict Moore wins and that's when the Republican pushback starts, when they realize they've gone absolutely fucking mental.  The end of the pendulum.

Berkut

Quote from: Oexmelin on December 09, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

The amazing thing is that this stuff will all be part of the official record, as pertain the words of the person elected to the highest office in the United States of America. 

Oh dear lord. Stop saying things like that!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2017, 09:13:16 PM
"The fight to end slavery, to break down Jim Crow, to end segregation, to gain the right to vote, and to achieve the sacred birthright of equality — that's big stuff.  Those are very big phrases, very big words."

It's so funny to see exactly where he stops reading the prepared speech and where he starts rambling.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on December 10, 2017, 11:32:12 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2017, 09:13:16 PM

It's so funny to see exactly where he stops reading the prepared speech and where he starts rambling.  :lol:

Isn't it, though?  That's how you can tell he's reading it for the first time, too.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 10, 2017, 04:35:38 AM
I predict Moore wins and that's when the Republican pushback starts, when they realize they've gone absolutely fucking mental.  The end of the pendulum.

That sounds like more "pivot" bullshit.  You mutts never fucking change.

Dude, this isn't a pendulum.  This is a 4G tailspin blackout.  There's no epiphanic "coming to their senses" scene.  There are no happy endings here.

mongers

Quote from: Oexmelin on December 09, 2017, 09:24:31 PM

BIGLY so.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Maximus

I predict More wins and there's no significant pushback from the republicans. The republican party has already left the pendulum. It may swing back, but they won't be on it.

Eddie Teach

Why would electing a cradle robber 40 years ago cause this sudden epiphany?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

From the recent Trump rally in Pensacola