News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2017, 07:17:23 PMthe human embodiment of a double-parked BMW.

His only regret is that he has boneitis.

Que le grand cric me croque !

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 25, 2017, 09:35:58 PM
Lol, dude has Trump's gestures down pat

http://i.imgur.com/KgPXohF.gifv

Eh, I do most of the same hand gestures.  Bizarrely, I'm actually good at public speaking.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on July 26, 2017, 02:59:35 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 25, 2017, 09:35:58 PM
Lol, dude has Trump's gestures down pat

http://i.imgur.com/KgPXohF.gifv

Eh, I do most of the same hand gestures.  Bizarrely, I'm actually good at public speaking.

You do have some of the best words.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote"This is the problem with the leaking," he said. "This is actually a terrible thing. Let's say I'm firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic."

What does this mean? What does Catholicism have to do with him finding leaking to be upsetting?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on July 26, 2017, 02:59:35 AM

I'm terrible at it, unless I've had three drinks.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40729996

QuoteUS President Donald Trump says transgender people cannot serve in "any capacity" in the military.

His tweet appears to reverse the Obama administration's decision last year to allow transgender people to serve openly in the military.

At the start of this month, Defence Secretary James Mattis agreed to a six-month delay in the recruitment of transgender people.

Some Republicans are opposed to letting transgender people serve.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

From the Orange One's Twitter:

QuoteAfter consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow......
....Transgender individuals to  serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming.....
....victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Hey I thought Trump was actually liberal on social issues and was super pro-LGBT. Huh.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

I think he's mostly afraid of accidentally grabbing a pre-op transgender's crotch and find sausage and beans.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 26, 2017, 08:29:22 AM
Hey I thought Trump was actually liberal on social issues and was super pro-LGBT. Huh.

I guess the plan is to encourage more Chelsea Mannings to fall apart and steal secrets?

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 26, 2017, 09:01:47 AM
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/890202683721863168/photo/1

Ah. So it is a political ploy to take advantage of people wanting to shit on trans people? Didn't that actually lead to a Democratic victory in the governor race in North Carolina?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I think the plan is to avoid paying for unnecessary surgeries.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?