What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 04, 2017, 01:27:05 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 04, 2017, 01:20:41 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 04, 2017, 01:19:54 PM
Teen Vogue.  We've crossed a new line.

Teen Vogue has been very political since the Rise of Trump.

Yes, they have.  If some media outlets can't or won't find their voice, others will.

One of the positive developments of this age.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maximus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 04, 2017, 01:19:54 PM
Teen Vogue.  We've crossed a new line.
Teen Vogue being one of the more thoughtful voices in political commentary was unexpected six months ago, but it's not exactly new.

mongers

Given the nature of Trump and the character of his administrations actions so far, in retrospect it's kind of odd we needed to ask the question, what would a Trump presidency look like.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Highlights better not get woke. What will I read at the doctor's office?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Yep, Teen Vogue has become one of this county's leaders in political opinion.  And Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are better examples of how to deal with terrorism than the Executive branch of the US Federal Government.

Shit's gone pear-shaped in a hurry, but at least the Millennials are there to take up the slack, if the Baby Boomers and their kids don't kill them all first.

Camerus

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 04, 2017, 07:05:38 PM
Highlights better not get woke. What will I read at the doctor's office?

:lol:

Valmy

Quote from: sbr on June 04, 2017, 07:56:21 PM
Yep, Teen Vogue has become one of this county's leaders in political opinion.  And Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are better examples of how to deal with terrorism than the Executive branch of the US Federal Government.

Shit's gone pear-shaped in a hurry, but at least the Millennials are there to take up the slack, if the Baby Boomers and their kids don't kill them all first.

Generation X is nothing but a bunch of degenerate slackers. But, to be fair, that was our original goal.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

I think you mean Bieber is an example of terrorism. Damn you Canada.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Trump rages against the courts and the Justice Dept. on Twitter:

QuotePeople, the lawyers and the courts can call it whatever they want, but I am calling it what we need and what it is, a TRAVEL BAN!

The Justice Dept. should have stayed with the original Travel Ban, not the watered down, politically correct version they submitted to S.C.

The Justice Dept. should ask for an expedited hearing of the watered down Travel Ban before the Supreme Court - & seek much tougher version!

In any event we are EXTREME VETTING people coming into the U.S. in order to help keep our country safe. The courts are slow and political!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

It would be fun if Gorsuch is the deciding vote against the travel ban. That would cause a Trump meltdown.

Maladict

Quote from: Syt on June 05, 2017, 06:27:38 AM
Trump rages against the courts and the Justice Dept. on Twitter:

QuotePeople, the lawyers and the courts can call it whatever they want, but I am calling it what we need and what it is, a TRAVEL BAN!

The Justice Dept. should have stayed with the original Travel Ban, not the watered down, politically correct version they submitted to S.C.

The Justice Dept. should ask for an expedited hearing of the watered down Travel Ban before the Supreme Court - & seek much tougher version!

In any event we are EXTREME VETTING people coming into the U.S. in order to help keep our country safe. The courts are slow and political!

Still his own worst enemy. :lol:

Zanza

Their argument seems to be that they could not improve the "extreme vetting" procedures in the last 90 days due to one of the court orders and need the travel ban in place to do so. On the first glance, that does not seem to make sense.

Valmy

Quote from: Zanza on June 05, 2017, 08:50:45 AM
Their argument seems to be that they could not improve the "extreme vetting" procedures in the last 90 days due to one of the court orders and need the travel ban in place to do so. On the first glance, that does not seem to make sense.

The point is to blame others for your own failure and stir up outrage against the other side.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Maladict

Looks like he had to take a second dump this morning.

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

@foxandfriends  Dems are taking forever to approve my people, including Ambassadors. They are nothing but OBSTRUCTIONISTS! Want approvals.

Valmy

Donald you don't need the Dems to approve your people. Why are you launching personal attacks at the mayor of a foreign city?