What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 14, 2016, 09:00:01 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 14, 2016, 08:55:25 PM
He is from California afterall.

So were Negroes With Attitudes.

:hmm: Ice cube is the only one who can really Jive, imo.

Great point tho, Snoop is also a jive master.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 14, 2016, 09:09:00 PM

You saying Flavor Flav can't jive?  :mad:

Savonarola

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 14, 2016, 09:12:06 PM

You did not just imply that Flavor Flav is from California. :bleeding:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 14, 2016, 09:09:00 PM

Is that the MF that wears the clock around his neck?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Savonarola on November 14, 2016, 09:15:59 PM

You did not just imply that Flavor Flav is from California. :bleeding:

Withdrawn.  *waves hand, walks back to courtroom table*

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 14, 2016, 05:49:58 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 14, 2016, 05:48:10 PM
Things that aren't science shouldn't add "science" to the name for marketing purposes. Also looking at you, social "sciences".

So you can't scientifically explore human behavior?

You can of course, but .... something something replication crisis

Martinus

Ironic.

Threat Detection CEO Suspended for Threatening to Kill Donald Trump

Hudson Hongo
Yesterday 7:25pm
· Filed to: bad ideas

On Monday, San Diego-based cybersecurity firm PacketSled announced that it had placed its CEO on administrative leave after he made a series of Facebook comments threatening to kill President-elect Donald Trump.

"I'm going to kill the president. Elect," wrote Matt Harrigan, who headed the company specializing in "continuous monitoring, threat detection and network forensics." "Bring it secret service."

"Nope, getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts," he continued. "Find a bedroom in the whitehouse that suits you motherfucker. I'll find you."

The comments were first publicized by unofficial Trump subreddit "r/The_Donald" before gaining coverage from conservative media outlets. Soon after, Harrigan apologized for his remarks, characterizing them as a "joke." From PacketSled:

My recent facebook comment was intended to be a joke, in the context of a larger conversation, and only privately shared as such. Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not engage in this form of rhetoric with any level of seriousness and the comment most certainly does not represent my real personal views in any regard. I apologize if anything that I said was either taken seriously, was offensive, or caused any legitimate concern. Best Regards, Matt Harrigan

By the next day, however, it was clear that the rest of the company was not laughing. On Monday, PacketSled deleted Harrigan's apology and issued a new statement.

"PacketSled takes recent comments made by our CEO, seriously," wrote the company on its website. "Once we were made aware of these comments, we immediately reported this information to the secret service and will cooperate fully with any inquiries."

http://gizmodo.com/threat-detection-ceo-suspended-for-threatening-to-kill-1788974350

By the way, do you think it would be a good idea to merge all the elections/Trump threads? We seem to have at least 4 active ones.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 14, 2016, 08:02:47 PM
One thing I've learned from watching a few episodes of Ballers is that Dwayne Johnson is crap at talking a jive.

He was born in California but lived in lots of places while growing up, I think. He spent some time in New Zealand, and then Hawaii and finally Pennsilvania.

garbon

Finally watched Nicola Sturgeon's brief remarks regarding Trump. I always feel that I'd really like her if her stated aim wasn't the dissolution of the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37956407
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Yeah, I like Sturgeon for the most part, myself. Fortunately Catalan separatists don't offer me this kind of moral conundrum since they are all idiots (or rather, believe their constituency are idiots).

garbon

Buzzfeed pulled some articles published while Bannon ran Breitbart.