What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Oh hot of the presses:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump    22m

It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!

I don't think he need the full 140 characters.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on February 07, 2017, 08:28:06 PM
Oh hot of the presses:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump    22m

It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!

I don't thidnk he need the full 140 characters.

:nelson:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 07, 2017, 08:25:33 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 07, 2017, 08:19:15 PM
Oooh!  Nice non-sequitur!  Assume I replied with a non sequitur about your cats, and respond appropriately.

Is that Latin?

A sequitur is an ancient Roman craft, involving the attachment of sparkly objects to inexpensive material. Cats are the antithesis of the trades customers, so by definition cats are non-sequiturs. So they don't need to reply and won't anyway as they're cats, they don't answer to anyone.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

I'm getting a laugh that getting Pence to break a tie is somehow a great victory for the "resistance". Betsy gets the job. LOLZ

God I hate the Internet.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Kleves

Can there be any doubt that Trump is desperately hoping for a terrorist attack, ideally from someone from one of the seven countries he wanted to restrict travel to?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Oexmelin

Quote from: Kleves on February 07, 2017, 08:48:57 PM
Can there be any doubt that Trump is desperately hoping for a terrorist attack, ideally from someone from one of the seven countries he wanted to restrict travel to?

No. And when it comes, it's going to be terrible.
Que le grand cric me croque !

viper37

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on February 07, 2017, 08:01:19 PM
Trump specifically picked the countries Obama singled out earlier, apparently so his people could go on talk shows and smirk and say "but Obamadidit".
Actually, the countries were picked by the Republican Congress
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Ed Anger

I wouldn't mind a pause on these chinese fucks coming in. No offense to Mono, but these fuckers are spies wanting to see the Big Board.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

frunk

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 07, 2017, 08:54:41 PM
I wouldn't mind a pause on these chinese fucks coming in. No offense to Mono, but these fuckers are spies wanting to see the Big Board.

Well, they've gotta do something, they don't have the realtime access that Russia has.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 07, 2017, 08:20:48 PM
Nobody ever reported the Michigan Massacre of 2007.   :(

OH THE HUMANITY

Or the Maryland Massacre of 2016.  What was that... 59-3?

Chirpy Terp = derp
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on February 07, 2017, 09:06:45 PM
Or the Maryland Massacre of 2016.  What was that... 59-3?

Chirpy Terp = derp

That's supposed to happen.  :rolleyes:

LaCroix

Quote#BREAKING Senate votes to bar Warren from speaking on flr after she broke Senate rules, 49-43. She cannot speak thru end of Sessions debate

LOL

LaCroix

yeah dems keep dat obstructionist strategy up, I mean if it worked for the repubs it must work for you  :lol: