What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

really good chance devos is laughing and warren is crying at the exact same time

it is like poetry

CountDeMoney

Quote from: LaCroix on February 07, 2017, 09:15:26 PM
Quote#BREAKING Senate votes to bar Warren from speaking on flr after she broke Senate rules, 49-43. She cannot speak thru end of Sessions debate

LOL

Hey dumbass, she was reading a letter from Corretta Scott King that had been entered into the Congressional Record during Sessions' nomination hearings in 1986 for his federal judgeship.

CountDeMoney

Quote#BREAKING CdM votes to bar LaCroix from posting on Languish after he broke rules of decency, 1-0. He cannot post thru end of his ban.

it is like poetry

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 07, 2017, 09:23:20 PM
Quote#BREAKING CdM votes to bar LaCroix from posting on Languish after he broke rules of decency, 1-0. He cannot post thru end of his ban.

it is like poetry
:lol:

I love our benevolent despot!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Seedy is the Commodus of the mods.
Katmai is the fat gladiator who dies in the first 5 minutes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Everytime LaCroix puts one of his dumbass smilies in an unfunny post he should be banned for a day. Two when he types LOL.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 07, 2017, 09:32:47 PM
Seedy is the Commodus of the mods.
Katmai is the fat gladiator who dies in the first 5 minutes.
:( :glare: :moon:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Yemen does not want any more US ground assault on it soil now.  Great planning from Trump there.  Piss off the allies and make the ennemies laugh.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.