What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

I just want to point out they are still mad about the Crusades and that happened 800 years ago and they won.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2017, 11:35:03 AM
Okay. He's not right at all.

I think he just doesn't want to sign something every couple months.  Makes brain hurt.  Grinds his dentures.

Also, these people will sacrifice anybody's life to get Alabama voters to the polls.

The Minsky Moment

No the reality is America no longer has a foreign policy.  The two criteria that drive all US policy making in the executive are what best serves the President's domestic political interests, and what serves his business interests.  The sole purpose of foreign policy is to throw morsels of meat to Trump's domestic supporters.  The fact that this move is likely to inflame ME tensions is a feature not a bug.  His evangelical supporters love that shit.  The capital returning to Jerusalem and war in Israel is the pre-requisite for the End Times.  This is the kind of logic that now drives American engagement in the world.  No wonder diplomats from London to Canberra, and from Berlin to Tokyo, are reassessing their role in the US alliance system and tacking to China.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

I would say it's going to take years and even decades to undo all the damage when it's said and done, but we're not going to get that far. 

Remember, this is what a minority of voters wanted. #MAGA

FunkMonk

WH Press Secretary said Donald hasn't made a decision on whether or not to allow the US team to participate in the Winter Olympics in South Korea. Security concerns or some such

When he makes a big show of it and says "No" NBC is gonna be pissed lol
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 07, 2017, 11:02:26 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2017, 08:14:36 AM
He's probably right.

Palestinians are not exactly known for easily letting go of the past.

Going back to the mother land you were kicked out of 2000 years ago doesn't exactly show Israelis letting go of the past either :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

I'll be pissed too. Gotta get my once every four years speed skating fix.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on December 07, 2017, 02:16:05 PM
WH Press Secretary said Donald hasn't made a decision on whether or not to allow the US team to participate in the Winter Olympics in South Korea. Security concerns or some such

When he makes a big show of it and says "No" NBC is gonna be pissed lol

Donald will push for the unbanned Russians to be allowed to participate on the US team. ON BOTH SIDES

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 07, 2017, 12:22:13 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2017, 11:35:03 AM
Okay. He's not right at all.

I think he just doesn't want to sign something every couple months.  Makes brain hurt.  Grinds his dentures.

Also, these people will sacrifice anybody's life to get Alabama voters to the polls.

i meant Kushner but your point is valid.

A winter Olympic without Russia & the USA? This will be the BEST medal count we will EVER get.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on December 07, 2017, 02:19:49 PM
He's probably right.

Going back to the mother land you were kicked out of 2000 years ago doesn't exactly show Israelis letting go of the past either :lol:

It is a quandary. Piss one of those teams off and you have an enemy for 400 generations and everything you do will piss off one of them.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 07, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

A winter Olympic without Russia & the USA? This will be the BEST medal count we will EVER get.

Finland will be gunning for you in the biathlon.

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

Hey Valmy, you're not actually supposed to shoot at the other team in the biathlon.

HVC

Quote from: Jacob on December 07, 2017, 04:26:51 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

Hey Valmy, you're not actually supposed to shoot at the other team in the biathlon.

Be much more exciting if you did though.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on December 07, 2017, 04:06:12 PM
Quote from: HVC on December 07, 2017, 02:19:49 PM
He's probably right.

It is a quandary. Piss one of those teams off and you have an enemy for 400 generations and everything you do will piss off one of them.

Yeah, they both wrote books about how much other people pissed them off. We're still bad mouthing philistines like 4000 years later :D